Unbeaten streak record broken - 39.

Xtroverto

I was reading an article on SPORT. The author Lluis Mascaro was tearing the team a new asshole for playing like absolute shit, and saying that these subs are not even worth being subs. First off I agree that every game will be analyzed regardless of who is on the pitch. Having said that, some of these guys rarely play. When they do I'm pretty sure that it's not gonna be pretty. The ones like Rakitic who usually do play, are used to playing alongside the regular 11. So I don't really know what this Lluis Mascaro guy was expecting. All in all I was pleasantly surprised with how the game turned out. They managed to grind and keep the unbeaten streak alive. I feel that seeing these guys playing with a 7-0 aggregate lead was worth it, because most of the normal 11 got vital rest.

Lluis Mascaro is totally clueless, he asked for Enrique to be sacked even when Barcelona won the Champions League quarter finals and still questioned him after winning the first semi final against Pep, the guy lives in Alice wonderland, he basically has no idea what he is talking about.

Xtroverto

Lluis Mascaro is the Catalan Roncero.

The difference is Mascaro actually believes his own bullshit while Roncero at least admit to his cluelessness. I would personally say the closest thing in Catalonia to Roncero is probably Victor Lozano, he is funny though.

B

beautifulgame

this record doesn't mean much does it but i suppose its fun.

will get interesting if gets in the range of great capello milan side of 58.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Guys! If we get to 40 games unbeaten, the 41st will be a bit difficult to achieve. Our win/draw record would be at 40 so we'd be more likely to slip up.

Get it?

:mou::mou::mou:

WD40? :troll:

Xtroverto

If Barcelona win trophies it will mean a lot, just like any streak, otherwise it is just a number. Capellos 58 games was Serie A only, he lost to both Juventus and Roma in the Italian cup in between.

Last edited:

Catalan Fan

No, in the grand scheme of things it don't mean much, agreed.But RM have the Spanish record of unbeaten games at 34.That would be nice to beat ?

EDIT; because they are complete cunts.

Xtroverto

No, in the grand scheme of things it don't mean much, agreed.But RM have the Spanish record of unbeaten games at 34.That would be nice to beat ?

EDIT; because they are complete cunts.

Knowing how obsessed RM media and fans are about records, it will a huge blow to their moral, and that to a true Cule is almost like winning a trophy, the more they suffer the better :)

Home of Barca Fans