Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Unbeaten streak record broken - 39.

Quote Originally Posted by Flavia View Post
    30 matches now

Flair Trait
    Quote Originally Posted by Origami View Post
    Also that game where Neymar scored after doing a sombrero and assist from Suarez. That was the game that confirmed that those two could well perform without Messi.
    Villarreal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Galning View Post
    Let's keep it going
    Josep "Pep" Guardiola

"If people ask me why I love Barça, I tell them it's like asking me why I love my parents".

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Villarreal.
    Also adding to my list of memorable matches the return game against Villanovense where Lucho didn't bother bringing in substitution when the team was down 1 man.

Quote Originally Posted by SirXavi View Post
    I was reading an article on SPORT. The author Lluis Mascaro was tearing the team a new asshole for playing like absolute shit, and saying that these subs are not even worth being subs. First off I agree that every game will be analyzed regardless of who is on the pitch. Having said that, some of these guys rarely play. When they do I'm pretty sure that it's not gonna be pretty. The ones like Rakitic who usually do play, are used to playing alongside the regular 11. So I don't really know what this Lluis Mascaro guy was expecting. All in all I was pleasantly surprised with how the game turned out. They managed to grind and keep the unbeaten streak alive. I feel that seeing these guys playing with a 7-0 aggregate lead was worth it, because most of the normal 11 got vital rest.
    Lluis Mascaro is totally clueless, he asked for Enrique to be sacked even when Barcelona won the Champions League quarter finals and still questioned him after winning the first semi final against Pep, the guy lives in Alice wonderland, he basically has no idea what he is talking about.

Previously known as Mehssi
    Lluis Mascaro is the Catalan Roncero.
    The Internet is full of tribute videos with some version of the title "Messi doesn't dive" a trait rare in a sport where players roll around on the ground like gunshot victims when an opponent so much as breathes on them.

Theories abound about why Messi won't fall, about his character or his respect for the game, but I think it's much simpler. If he dives, he loses the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by Vlom View Post
    Lluis Mascaro is the Catalan Roncero.
    The difference is Mascaro actually believes his own bullshit while Roncero at least admit to his cluelessness. I would personally say the closest thing in Catalonia to Roncero is probably Victor Lozano, he is funny though.

One more equals RM record ?
    Team Arda !

beautifulgame
    this record doesn't mean much does it but i suppose its fun.

will get interesting if gets in the range of great capello milan side of 58.

SiempreBlaugrana
    Guys! If we get to 40 games unbeaten, the 41st will be a bit difficult to achieve. Our win/draw record would be at 40 so we'd be more likely to slip up.

Get it?

WD40?

Suarez, Neymar, Messi. SNM. Show No Mercy.

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Haha, wax on

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulgame View Post

If Barcelona win trophies it will mean a lot, just like any streak, otherwise it is just a number. Capellos 58 games was Serie A only, he lost to both Juventus and Roma in the Italian cup in between.
    Last edited by Xtroverto; 24th February 2016 at 12:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulgame View Post

No, in the grand scheme of things it don't mean much, agreed.But RM have the Spanish record of unbeaten games at 34.That would be nice to beat ?

EDIT; because they are complete cunts.
    Team Arda !

Quote Originally Posted by Catalan Fan View Post
    No, in the grand scheme of things it don't mean much, agreed.But RM have the Spanish record of unbeaten games at 34.That would be nice to beat ?

EDIT; because they are complete cunts.
    Knowing how obsessed RM media and fans are about records, it will a huge blow to their moral, and that to a true Cule is almost like winning a trophy, the more they suffer the better