Your favourite goals

xavisionary

What are your favourite goals, as the thread title suggests? By this I mean they don't have to be that memorable or world class, just goals you saw and stick with you for whatever reason.

I'll get the ball rolling with Kun's screamer against Swansea on his debut. That technique :worthy:

http://kivvi.kz/watch/vsfmvm7clhab/

Neymessi

Messi goal vs bayern was phenonenal. Still remember how crazy it was considering the circumstance. I was having thoughts like it was going to be a repeat of chelsea loss with us playing awesome but still lost.We had played extremely superior for 80 min without a goal and if we couldn't score in the camp nou would we score at allianz? Was the turnaround after sociedad loss not good enough? Are we still not going to get revenge for the 7-0 even with robben and ribery out? Then boom. 2 absolute beauties.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
after all those recent world cups, I really don't wanna know how ARG fans must hate us.

Rest assured that I hate higuain and Palacio more :D

I've got a german friend (that really looks german^^) I knew when I was leaving in Buenos Aires, and to this day she gets attacked from time to time by drunk argentinians lol.. they won't let this go.

Horatio

You're welcome
and to this day she gets attacked from time to time by drunk argentinians lol.. they won't let this go.

lol

offtopic note: During my time in South America what I found out is that there are a lot of fans there of the Dutch national team. Every time I told them I was from the Netherlands they would yell: La mecanica naranja!(clockwork orange).

Last edited:

Alik

Nice choices!

[gfy]AdventurousBriskImago[/gfy]

sign0149.gif

Yannik

I've got a german friend (that really looks german^^) I knew when I was leaving in Buenos Aires, and to this day she gets attacked from time to time by drunk argentinians lol.. they won't let this go.

Surely, if they'd let us throw them out just 2 more consecutive WCs, they might see the funny side of it.
Worked with us and italy too. Exposure therapy.

Home of Barca Fans