Barca shirt sponsorship

vlad

bartomeu resign you dumb fck.

with all this controversy with neymar transfer, they cant find sponsor for the best team in the world at the moment, jesus, when you have best attack in the history of football, everything goes right on the pitch but out of the pitch board is try to destroy everything.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Messi is on 20m net.

40m out of those 65m would cover his wages.

Exactly.

If we plus Iniesta lets say, who I believe is on about 10m net then thats another 20m.

Plus :douglas: who is on about 5m i think then thats the whole of the money gone.

Messi + Iniesta + Douglas = Qatar

Devils

This is basically a self-imposed transfer ban on us this summer.

How do the fucking scum that run our club not be able to find a sponsor for FC Barcelona of all teams? They are dealing with fucking Qatar of all the organizations in the world, where money flows like water and these morons are going to end up making us LOSE money in the fiscal year.

We are already earning comically low on our shirt deals compared to other top clubs and now we are going to be without a sponsor.

The incompetence of this board is truly unbelievable.

Devils

Leo is already sponsored by PepsiCo so hopefully that makes negotiations easier.

We should be able to get a massive deal out of them, but knowing this board we should low-ball our expectations.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Me no likes this sponsor-less thingy at all.

Come on Bartomeu, get your act together and close the deal!!

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Our board wants atleast 65m. Carbonated drinks are harmful. Promoting them is as wrong as promoting Qatar.

Oh come on. There are far worse things in this world and in the world of football jersey sponsorship than carbonated drinks.

Home of Barca Fans