Barca shirt sponsorship

Interlop

Even if the price is pretty low, and the logo is hideous, hence our shirt looks like shit?
:bartomeu:

Only 2 companies left in the bidding process - that means both their offers are higher than 65Mil previously agreed on.And I don't think the logo is hideous plus I'll take almost anything over Qatar unless their bid is 10mil or higher than Amazon's.

Vilarrubi

Looks okay, its much better than when you have unknown companies on your shirt lol

(Still glad I got mine with no sponsor!)

xXKonan

Miguel Rico said a couple of days ago the last two remaining sponsors in the running were an American "Multinational" company and Qatar. and Asian company, was ruled out of the running.

So I guess Amazon was the one he was referring to then.

ebc_99

Amazon would look fine without the .com after it. If we get 65mil or above on top of the Nike deal then we would be incredibly strong financially.

xXKonan

Weloba is saying Amazon offer is below what we want (65 Million).

And in the next week or two Barca will announce who will be our new sponsor, before Preseason starts.

I hope we go with Amazon.

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Interestingly, last year Amazon bought a 150,000 m2 property in the industrial area in Barcelona. According to LaVanguardia, this property will become the tech giant’s largest logistics center for southern Europe by Christmas this year.

Home of Barca Fans