Borja Mayoral

MaxY

Devil May Cry
He just renewed with us until 2021 or 2022(not confirmed which year between those 2,tell me if you know).
Full name: Borja Mayoral Moya
Date of birth: 5 April 1997 (age 18)
Place of birth: Parla, Spain
Height: 1.81 m (5 ft 11 1⁄2 in)
Playing position: Striker
Club: Real Madrid/Real Madrid Castilla
Number: #9
His biggest success is winning the 2015 UEFA European Under-19 Championship. He finished the tournament as the top scorer. He was vital alongside Vallejo and Asensio(both are also RM players). He joined RM in 2007. He has 20 apps for Castilla this season, 9 assists and 1 goal. 3 apps in UEFA Youth League,3 goals. He has 12 caps for Spain U19, 9 goals. He also already played twice for U21, scoring once.
He had 7 apps and 7 goals in last years UEFA Youth League. He's been tearing apart the younger ranks.
[youtube]NdisfBsJ3Ig[/youtube]

MaxY

Devil May Cry
He'll be 19 in April, I'd love it if we loan him to some small La Liga club next year,where he could start or even be a star. 19 is no age to be at a B or even worse a C team. We can use Jese as a sub striker,we also have Mariano.

yahudi

19 is no age to be at a B or even worse a C team

514857128bdc9698dbaaeea37dc75f69e3fde40c65f08c35a8baaf72caadbd34.jpg

El Flaco

Borja Mayoral's 1st goal vs. Manchester City (UEFA Youth League)

[gfy]WelcomeSarcasticFlycatcher[/gfy]

Borja Mayoral's 2nd goal vs. Manchester City (UEFA Youth League)

[gfy]MammothPassionateAustraliankelpie[/gfy]

Alternative angle

[gfy]ComplicatedWildAfricanmolesnake[/gfy]

Last edited:

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Stunning goal. This guy is in the same talent range like Morata and Jese were . Like I said I'm hoping that he's loaned to some mid-bot range team that he can be the main striker for and develop in the Liga.

Yannik

2nd goal is absolute class. But how much of a big talent is the guy really?
He's 19 in a bit more than a month but has still only played 3 mins at Real. Not that this would be a bad thing, but Real Madrid is the type of club that would only field a worldbeater, and if you arent u18 with already 50 career hattricks and CL titles they will probably not even look at you. Point being is that there are 18 years olds playing professional and showing glimps of class, and others playing Youth League, where things are different.

khaled_a_d

2nd goal is absolute class. But how much of a big talent is the guy really?
He's 19 in a bit more than a month but has still only played 3 mins at Real. Not that this would be a bad thing, but Real Madrid is the type of club that would only field a worldbeater, and if you arent u18 with already 50 career hattricks and CL titles they will probably not even look at you. Point being is that there are 18 years olds playing professional and showing glimps of class, and others playing Youth League, where things are different.

The normal thing for 18 years old most big talents is to play youth league reserve team. Most who doesn't are either in smaller clubs or really matured above their age (that isn't necessary mean they have bigger potential)
He will have many teams interested in him next year and probably won't stay with Castilla team .either get loaned or promoted .kid is good tbf

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Since 2012/13 Castilla's Mayoral (who extended his contract until 2021) has scored 148 goals in various youth levels with club+country. [as]
[tw]702774125450891264[/tw]
Doubt anybody has the balls to give him his (pretty much,he played like 10 minutes) debut for RM vs freaking Atletico Madrid.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Rough game to be thrown into last night, expecting to be the difference maker. Safe to say he wasn't...

I commented about that on our famous chat.
Zidane was basically buying himself favors (all he has left) with the crowd with those youth subs.

You don't do any favors to kids throwing them into losing game and bad atmosphere.

Trickykid

I commented about that on our famous chat.
Zidane was basically buying himself favors (all he has left) with the crowd with those youth subs.

You don't do any favors to kids throwing them into losing game and bad atmosphere.

Yeah, either that or just a desperate act hoping for a lucky punt, in which case he'd be hailed by the Merengue faithful as a visionary. I'm guessing it was mostly due to desperation and lack of better alternatives.

But yeah, I doubt it did Mayoral himself much good to be thrown to the lions like that.

Home of Barca Fans