Yannick Ferreira Carrasco

Catta

He's to good for Chinese league, why don't some European club get him. Would be a starter for many top clubs. I don't understand why Arsenal or Tottenham don't bid for him, he would be bargain, even Bayern, United, Chelsea and Juve would have a place for him in their starting eleven

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Going for the money.

Strange move. I mean, I can understand someone like Jonathan Viera, almost 29, who will never play for any major club being enticed by big money in China to secure his family's future. At least he was honest about it. Not even too long ago Carrasco was linked to Bayern in Germany. I guess he doesn't care anymore though and is fine taking the money.

Barcilliant

Going for the money.

Strange move. I mean, I can understand someone like Jonathan Viera, almost 29, who will never play for any major club being enticed by big money in China to secure his family's future. At least he was honest about it. Not even too long ago Carrasco was linked to Bayern in Germany. I guess he doesn't care anymore though and is fine taking the money.

This is the future of football. Alot of players will burn out and take the easy money. You can't blame them. In the end its a job and modern football is more about business then sport and sporting glory.

FCBfan22

6d91b405a6439ff6b827ee19282a88eea40bbc40347d10c878c602fa54b0c6d0.jpg

Cule4life

The Culest
Atletico using their Chinese contacts through Wang Jianlin. People were wondering why Atletico sold 20% of their stake to him for €45m. This is why.

Horatio

You're welcome
Not really. Football is better without these mercenaries. The true greats won't go to China

Not sure about that. The higher profile football players go the more accessible it will become for other players of similair level and slightly above. Decade ago it were no name players, then it became well known players at tail end of career. Now it's younger players that still have a future in Europe(Oscar, Graziano Pele, Carrasco)

Home of Barca Fans