Yannick Ferreira Carrasco

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
They're reporting this everywhere in the local Madrid press. Talking about how shady this deal seem to be. Atlético will only sit with 20m after the share to Monaco is gone. Sounds very strange tbh.

http://m.tuttosport.com/amp/news/ca...n_pole_per_lestate/?__twitter_impression=true

Hmm. Wang Jianlin wanted to establish himself as a serious player in Chinese football with the purchase of Dalian Yifang and the two Atletico players, and the way the signings have been pumped up by the press here, I don’t know if he is willing to undertake all the negative press if it turns out that he only bought Carrasco to pocket some profit, I really doubt it. Dalian Yifang looks like a long-term project of his, at least seen from today.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Carrasco got it good. Went to China and secured the bag. Returned to Atletico to prove he's still a very good player and was among their best players this season.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Carrasco got it good. Went to China and secured the bag. Returned to Atletico to prove he's still a very good player and was among their best players this season.

Honestly most of the players that go to China maintain their level. I think Oscar would boss it as well if returned this summer. Yilmaz, Carrasco, Witsel, Gervinho all had played there before returning to Europe and having great seasons.

vuji_31

They will not give player that have two years on contract for a player who is free already in few months.

Home of Barca Fans