Yannick Ferreira Carrasco

messi2140

6racies Xavi
I still like and want him in Barca, don't worry. Romelu would score more goals in our team then Munir and Sandro and Pedro together.

But, I'd love Carrasco, too:

310116164850.png

After not seeing Lukaku in AntiRealMadrid's lineup :

giphy.gif

I see you guys gonna roast me (for lobbying for Lukaku) till the end of time... it's ok! :cheers: He is worth it!

All those crossess sent from Alves, Alba, Messi, Ney, Rakitić into nothing every game... now imagine we have Romelu! La liga teams defenders are not use to Godzillas like him, he would be unstoppable... :wub:

But if get Carrasco instead-I'll be sattisfied. He is a monster in other aspects of the game!

El Flaco

Good player, although he tends to run with his head down and need to be more effective. And when I mean "effective", Carrasco should instead focusing to score more goals and assists instead of making useless dribbles most of the time.

Galning

Good player, although he tends to run with his head down and need to be more effective. And when I mean "effective", Carrasco should instead focusing to score more goals and assists instead of making useless dribbles most of the time.

That's his main critique in Belgium too. He dribbles an entire wing and then...wins a throw in.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He was really good, but need to improve his decision making. Will come with experience though I guess.

Several times he decided to try and dribble through several Madrid players on a counter with Griezmann and Torres(he sucked) in good positions.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Should have started... Instead of the over-rated prick that Torres is and Griezmann should have played the CF

Home of Barca Fans