User Tag List

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Negative Thinking Cules

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another season with our turtle, uncreative midfield. Another wasted season for Messi.

We have become a fucking joke.

Best midfielder around
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We won't win shit with this midfield. Nothing. Ronaldo winning his sixth Ballon d'Or and Real Madrid with three CL trophies in as many years.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Worst thing is, that because of this shit Board ruining Messi's final 5-7 years at the club, CR might just end up with more Golden Balls than Messi and will thus be considered as the best ever by the majority of non-informative people in like 20 years.

#BartomeuDimiteYa
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We are the next AC Milan
    Every single fan who have once chanted my name at Camp Nou. I've loved every minute of fighting for you.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The worst thing is that these guys had The easiest job in the world, they were given a worst class team & a whole bunch of Goodwill from most people involved in football. Why do you think neymar & saurez wanted to play for the club so badly, and they just fucked that shit all up and retarded person could do a better job than them.

It's not that difficult to sell a player in Barca if you act proactively.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The way we're playing atm needs full time focus and determination. The moment our intensity drops, and we start to play with less dedication, the main thing that makes Valverde's tactics work will vanish.

Because we're not creating many more chances than our opponents, we need to be disciplined and alert, otherwise we'll run into trouble. Valverde needs to know that, sooner or later, he needs to play a more expansive type of football that constantly produce many goal scoring chances. We're all happy with how we're going, but that's because the squad is motivated to dethrone Madrid, never undervalue this aspect. It's hard to play like we're playing outside this season I feel. Complacency will happen again and many good things about us atm are based exactly us being very passionate both in attack, but especially in defense.
    Last edited by serghei; 28th December 2017 at 03:11 PM.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No. We are creating a lot of chances. Actually, we've missed the most 'big' chances in the league, 50 (Real 48), and hit the crossbar 20 times. Despite that, managed to score 45 goals (more than anybody in the league).
    For the biggest part of thr season, we didn't look motivated and played quite bad in spite of us squeezing the result.
    No room for negativity there.

You're welcome
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joan Laporta View Post
    No. We are creating a lot of chances. Actually, we've missed the most 'big' chances in the league, 50 (Real 48), and hit the crossbar 20 times. Despite that, managed to score 45 goals (more than anybody in the league).
    For the biggest part of thr season, we didn't look motivated and played quite bad in spite of us squeezing the result.
    No room for negativity there.
    During the Clasico my commentator said Madrid had 3x more shot attempts than Barca but we have many more goals. Ofcourse shots =/= chances created.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Origami View Post
    During the Clasico my commentator said Madrid had 3x more shot attempts than Barca but we have many more goals. Ofcourse shots =/= chances created.
    Ronaldo explains that. He always took these ridiculous attemps with small chance of goal. Quite unmeaningful stat.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    According to sofa, Madrid has average 14.5 shot attempts per game while we have 12.3. But we scored more golas most of which didn't come from nowhere and managed to miss 50 'big' chances (more than anyone else). Don't think we are not creating enough.
    And to correct myself, we didn'r really hit the crossbar 20 times.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joan Laporta View Post
    According to sofa, Madrid has average 14.5 shot attempts per game while we have 12.3. But we scored more golas most of which didn't come from nowhere and managed to miss 50 'big' chances (more than anyone else). Don't think we are not creating enough.
    And to correct myself, we didn'r really hit the crossbar 20 times.
    Yes, it's much more. 26, is the number I believe.
    f. Signatures must not slow down the forum (no gifs, maximum size 30kb and 700 wide x 200 tall pixels for images OR 5 lines of text (in english/catalan/castellano)

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cule4life View Post
    We are the next AC Milan
    Funny to look at this post 4 months later.

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shots: 14-18
    On target: 5-11

All in our favour.

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All in our favour.

Quote Originally Posted by FinBarcelonafan View Post
    Ronaldo explains that. He always took these ridiculous attemps with small chance of goal. Quite unmeaningful stat.
    Exactly.

You're welcome
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Barcaman View Post

All in our favour.
    No. I am talking about the whole season. Supposedly over La Liga season Real had 3 or 4 times more attempt at goal.