Negative Thinking Cules

Total-Football

Since when is Wilshere World Class? Actually since when is Wilshere even better than the midfielders we have right now? Don't know about anyone else here, but you certainly entertained a lot of us by suggesting a mediocre player like Wilshere.

lol .. He had the potential to be; but injuries ruined him. If we go after those "who can world class" then we are already wasting time having the best front three in the world. It's a true dilemma

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
lol .. He had the potential to be; but injuries ruined him. If we go after those "who can world class" then we are already wasting time having the best front three in the world. It's a true dilemma

We shouldn't be looking for those who are world class already, but are unobtainable. We should be looking for those players who have the qualities and aspects necessary to make our midfield function again.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

Yes, but Wilshere doesn't even have that.

As for who we can sign as CMs who already are World Class then are there anyone available? Modric and Kroos in Real Madrid. Thiago(yes, he's WC, admit it guys) in Bayern Munchen. Verratti in PSG. Who else?

The likes of Coutinho and co. are attacking midfielders.

What do you do then? You sign someone with a lot of potential and someone who has already played great against big teams, or you promote within or do something else, change the system and play with a double pivot and sign a high-energy, good on the ball, ball-winning midfielder.

Last edited:

MIXA

Yes, but Wilshere doesn't even have that.

As for who we can sign as CMs who already are World Class then are there anyone available? Modric and Kroos in Real Madrid. Thiago(yes, he's WC, admit it guys) in Bayern Munchen. Verratti in PSG. Who else?

The likes of Coutinho and co. are attacking midfielders.

What do you do then? You sign someone with a lot of potential and someone who has already played great against big teams, or you promote within or do something else, change the system and play with a double pivot and sign a high-energy, good on the ball, ball-winning midfielder.

How about Koke? I think that he is a realistic target. Simeone looks like he is going to leave Atletico in the summer so I would not be surprised if some of his players are looking for a new start as well.

Atletico aren't really the type of club that will turn down big money. Maybe their stance may have changed now that they are moving to a new stadium but they have always been a selling club, so it's worth a try.

Besides, I think that he ticks all the boxes that you mentioned. He is a high-energy, good on the ball, ball-winning midfielder.

F

FlaFCB

How about Koke? I think that he is a realistic target. Simeone looks like he is going to leave Atletico in the summer so I would not be surprised if some of his players are looking for a new start as well.

Atletico aren't really the type of club that will turn down big money. Maybe their stance may have changed now that they are moving to a new stadium but they have always been a selling club, so it's worth a try.

Besides, I think that he ticks all the boxes that you mentioned. He is a high-energy, good on the ball, ball-winning midfielder.
Koke will go to the epl. He won't move to another spanish side, out of respect to atlético.

F

FlaFCB

With our current away form in important matches, I'm really afraid of how this clasico will turn out. I fear it will be a nightmare a la psg or juventus :(

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Real make a double and put the achievement of the best club team ever assembled to bed forever, in terms of number of CL won anyway

SeloBarca

That worries me almost as much as the state of our club.
RM beeing the first to win two years in a row would be the deathblow.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Yep. We should organize an event to go into hibernation together if real wins the double.

And may be pool money and hire a hitman to get rid of the RosellxBartomou combo, as a revenge to the torture that they meted out to the club and the golden generation.

That worries me almost as much as the state of our club.
RM beeing the first to win two years in a row would be the deathblow.

Saddest part being them getting it by corruption! It's already quite difficult dealing with the stupid people with their geatest-club-in-history bull shit despite the help they got from the stupid king!!

Last edited:

El Flaco

I really can't see us winning Liga or CL for the next season :(

Real Madrid looks far too strong and is surely the best team in Europe.

khaled_a_d

I really can't see us winning Liga or CL for the next season :(

We are 3 points away from them in Liga,with both better defense and offense (goal scored and conceded) and didn't have half of their luck with referees and last minute scoring
All while we are playing our worst while they are at their best. They are hungry as fuck for Liga,they have bench that won't be able to keep without causing problems in dressing room,too little room for improvement tbh
We have every motivation next year, bigger room for improvement. I would say we are "picking the right coach" away from winning next Liga

MagIX

The truth is that we lost vs Man City and we we won vs them after the red card. We lost tragically vs PSG 4-0 and we won vs them with luck. We lost tragically 3-0 vs Juve and we could not
score 1 single goal. We won vs RM in the last second, after conceding a goal 11 vs 10 players.
Generally, this season our performances were clearly below expectations
I am a barca fan, but not blind.

Last edited:

Alik

The truth is that we lost vs Man City and we we won vs them after the red card. We lost tragically vs PSG 4-0 and we won vs them with luck. We lost tragically 3-0 vs Juve and we could not
score 1 single goal. We won vs RM in the last second, after conceding a goal 11 vs 10 players.
Generally, this season our performances were clearly below expectations
I am a barca fan, but not blind.

Lol, and yet you discredit Barça's success and act as if Real has just been coasting the league with no luck or ref help whatsoever.

Home of Barca Fans