User Tag List

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 155

Thread: Negative thinking Cules

  1. #31
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    14,908
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 6 Ballons for Messi View Post
    I'll be honest.
    Without messi there's not super awesome dragon slaying barca.
    You guys will realise it when neymar doesn't step up to the plate simply because he's not messi and never will be.

    Our days of glory will soon be over.
    Neymar stepped up to the plate plenty when Messi out and team beat Real 4-0 away.

    Messi is brilliant but other players like Ney will step up, not as often as Messi has but they will and Barca will still be amongst best if not best in Europe.

  2. #32
    Senior Member
    vlad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,595
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by raki View Post
    What the hell is wrong with you people???
    topic is called "negative thinking cules" and now we should just enjoy reading these comments

  3. #33
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,848
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Flavia View Post
    My 1st contribution, after today's fiasco.

    What a way to give rm a morale boost. FFS. Fifa virus striked hard. And Anoeta next... I fear we might lose la liga
    come on, we own a 6 and 7-point lead and have won both tie-breakers plus the remaining schedule isn't that hard

    one thing goes wrong and all this negativity comes out from a lot of barca-fans, rather pathetic really

  4. #34
    Senior Member
    serghei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Bucharest
    Posts
    9,817
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seriously now, we just have to win in San Sebastian and the League is done.

    People are afraid that this game will have repercusions in the CL. When we'll beat AM on tuesday people will cool off and Double Treble Barca will be switched back on.

  5. #35
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,065
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell1978 View Post
    come on, we own a 6 and 7-point lead and have won both tie-breakers plus the remaining schedule isn't that hard

    one thing goes wrong and all this negativity comes out from a lot of barca-fans, rather pathetic really
    But don't you know, we will automatically lose next weekend as well.. then lose to a wounded Valencia..

    Did I do it right?

  6. #36
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Tanzania
    Posts
    6,117
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sell: messi, suarez, arda, alves, mathieu, mascherano, munir, rakitic, bravo
    Buy: dybala, morata, pogba, verrati, marquinhos, ricardo rodrigues, caballero


    Formation
    ...... ..........ter stegen
    Roberto.....pique............marquinhos.....rodrig uez
    .....................Busquets
    ..........pogba.....................verati
    Dybala...........morata.......neymar

  7. #37
    Flavia
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell1978 View Post
    come on, we own a 6 and 7-point lead and have won both tie-breakers plus the remaining schedule isn't that hard

    one thing goes wrong and all this negativity comes out from a lot of barca-fans, rather pathetic really
    Missing the point of the thread. Also, it's obvious la Liga is lost. Best to accept it now.

  8. #38
    Banned

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,944
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As Thwix would put it, we can't afford to lose points, and now we did.

    Suarez is depressing. Neymar isn't as good as before. People are misinterpreting threads.
    To RM's credit, they were dangerous in our previous home clasico as well. They will look pretty scary with Hazard next summer.
    Oh and Gary Neville is gone too.

    I hope Rafinha won't end up stealing roberto's minutes.

  9. #39
    Senior Member
    BigBarcaBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,040
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TornAndFrayed View Post
    As Thwix would put it, we can't afford to lose points, and now we did.

    Suarez is depressing. Neymar isn't as good as before. People are misinterpreting threads.
    To RM's credit, they were dangerous in our previous home clasico as well. They will look pretty scary with Hazard next summer.
    Oh and Gary Neville is gone too.

    I hope Rafinha won't end up stealing roberto's minutes.
    hazard, haha, up there with bales as the most overrated players around.

  10. #40
    Senior Member
    Darko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,650
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We will lose to Atletico in the CL, throw away the Liga with losses to Sociedad and Valencia and lose in the Copa final. Zidane turns out to be the new Pep as he wins the double. Lucho gets sacked, Gary Neville replaces him and gets Barcelona relegated for the first time in history as Real become the first team to win back-to-back CL titles.

  11. #41
    Flavia
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Darko View Post
    We will lose to Atletico in the CL, throw away the Liga with losses to Sociedad and Valencia and lose in the Copa final. Zidane turns out to be the new Pep as he wins the double. Lucho gets sacked, Gary Neville replaces him and gets Barcelona relegated for the first time in history as Real become the first team to win back-to-back CL titles.
    Kudos. Worst case scenario ever.

  12. #42
    Senior Member
    Neymessi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    4,093
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We played 2 big games in quick succession and that too after international break. Its clear they are tired but resting could lead to league getting closer and us having to focus on both league and CL unlike real and even atletico because if we want to progress we would do by defeating atletico and then they would just have one trophy to fight for.
    So basically we would be fighting for 2 trophies and we would have one of RM and atletico in one of those competetions (Rm in CL and atletico in league) fighting solely for that competetion which makes things a bit easier for them and little tough for us.

    I am not being negative but this is something that is against us.

  13. #43
    instinct
    Guest
    We conceded a goal against one of the best teams in the world and only scored 2 against one of the best defenses in the world.

    This season has been a disappointment.

  14. #44
    Member
    MasChe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    495
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's bad. Like not good type of bad. We're doomed. Please Suárez save us!

  15. #45
    Senior Member
    Alik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Barcelona
    Posts
    5,958
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's the end of the line. We're gassed out.