Negative Thinking Cules

MagIX

ok if you prefer i say RM is not strong and wins only because of the refs, we are always the best and we do not win only because of the refs.

For me, simply this: this season we are not good enough. Nothing bad, it happens

khaled_a_d

No body is saying we are gr8, but if this is our bad,and this is there best -at least in Liga- then I am sorry if we don't share the pessimism

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
We are 3 points away from them in Liga,with both better defense and offense (goal scored and conceded) and didn't have half of their luck with referees and last minute scoring
All while we are playing our worst while they are at their best. They are hungry as fuck for Liga,they have bench that won't be able to keep without causing problems in dressing room,too little room for improvement tbh
We have every motivation next year, bigger room for improvement. I would say we are "picking the right coach" away from winning next Liga

I kind of agree, their last minute scoring is not luck though.

We have a very big room for improvement. Hopefully we don't shit the bed this summer and the new coach is decent.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Can we change thread name to Cules instead of negative thinking now that Paulinho is coming?

ryuken

I have high hope that it will be another successful season for Rm and Zidane given the fact that we basically destroy ourselves from within lol.

Nothanks

We will be lucky to finish second this season, atletico despite being transfer banned will probably challenge us for second

we're buying a 29 year old midfielder when arda is turning 31 and can't be sold, rakitic is declining at age 29 turning 30, iniesta is 33
and our promising talent is gomes, and rafinha.

we never replaced xavi, we're struggling to replace iniesta, we replace rakitic with poulinho
we never replaced dani alves, we're still using vidal who does nothing better than step back when being attacked
neymar left and we replaced him with denis suarez and deuolofeu
suarez is declining
messi hasn't signed his contract and it ends in 11 months.

very VERY few good things that have happened to this club (that being umtiti, sergi roberto)

Richard.H

This season might be bad, REALLY BAD. We either need Coutinho or Dembele immediately (as in, before the 2nd leg) or the board needs to resign. The presence of Neymar, even if he was poor, was enough to make this a great team. Now that he's gone it's back to 4-5 players on Messi since everyone else in the squad is inept.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
We're officially fucked. Needed a midfielder more than ever and they failed us once again.

Neymessi

There is no positive thinking or negative thinking that matters. Only pragmatic thinking matters. And my pragmatism always said we were becoming worse with each passing second since the pep era because of the sole reason which is our board. I am putting this post in negative thinking thread but its not negative or anything, just very practical.

We are fucked this season royally and it would be tougher than last time to land silverware. The only good part is that I am mentally prepared for the hurricane that is about to come.

Zincubus

Banned
I have high hope that it will be another successful season for Rm and Zidane given the fact that we basically destroy ourselves from within lol.

The worst part is that Cronaldo is probably gonna get his 5th and 6th World Player awards as we slowly decay ...

Home of Barca Fans