Negative Thinking Cules

JamDav1982

I'll be honest.
Without messi there's not super awesome dragon slaying barca.
You guys will realise it when neymar doesn't step up to the plate simply because he's not messi and never will be.

Our days of glory will soon be over.

Neymar stepped up to the plate plenty when Messi out and team beat Real 4-0 away.

Messi is brilliant but other players like Ney will step up, not as often as Messi has but they will and Barca will still be amongst best if not best in Europe.

Mitchell1978

My 1st contribution, after today's fiasco.

What a way to give rm a morale boost. FFS. Fifa virus striked hard. And Anoeta next... I fear we might lose la liga :(

come on, we own a 6 and 7-point lead and have won both tie-breakers plus the remaining schedule isn't that hard

one thing goes wrong and all this negativity comes out from a lot of barca-fans, rather pathetic really

serghei

Seriously now, we just have to win in San Sebastian and the League is done.

People are afraid that this game will have repercusions in the CL. When we'll beat AM on tuesday people will cool off and Double Treble Barca will be switched back on.

mazp

come on, we own a 6 and 7-point lead and have won both tie-breakers plus the remaining schedule isn't that hard

one thing goes wrong and all this negativity comes out from a lot of barca-fans, rather pathetic really

But don't you know, we will automatically lose next weekend as well..:lol: then lose to a wounded Valencia..:lol:

Did I do it right?

gasgas

Sell: messi, suarez, arda, alves, mathieu, mascherano, munir, rakitic, bravo
Buy: dybala, morata, pogba, verrati, marquinhos, ricardo rodrigues, caballero

Formation
...... ..........ter stegen
Roberto.....pique............marquinhos.....rodriguez
.....................Busquets
..........pogba.....................verati
Dybala...........morata.......neymar

F

Flavia

Missing the point of the thread. Also, it's obvious la Liga is lost. Best to accept it now.

As Thwix would put it, we can't afford to lose points, and now we did.

Suarez is depressing. Neymar isn't as good as before. People are misinterpreting threads.
To RM's credit, they were dangerous in our previous home clasico as well. They will look pretty scary with Hazard next summer.
Oh and Gary Neville is gone too.

I hope Rafinha won't end up stealing roberto's minutes.

BigBarcaBoy

As Thwix would put it, we can't afford to lose points, and now we did.

Suarez is depressing. Neymar isn't as good as before. People are misinterpreting threads.
To RM's credit, they were dangerous in our previous home clasico as well. They will look pretty scary with Hazard next summer.
Oh and Gary Neville is gone too.

I hope Rafinha won't end up stealing roberto's minutes.

hazard, haha, up there with bales as the most overrated players around.

Darko

We will lose to Atletico in the CL, throw away the Liga with losses to Sociedad and Valencia and lose in the Copa final. Zidane turns out to be the new Pep as he wins the double. Lucho gets sacked, Gary Neville replaces him and gets Barcelona relegated for the first time in history as Real become the first team to win back-to-back CL titles.

F

Flavia

We will lose to Atletico in the CL, throw away the Liga with losses to Sociedad and Valencia and lose in the Copa final. Zidane turns out to be the new Pep as he wins the double. Lucho gets sacked, Gary Neville replaces him and gets Barcelona relegated for the first time in history as Real become the first team to win back-to-back CL titles.

Kudos. Worst case scenario ever.

Neymessi

We played 2 big games in quick succession and that too after international break. Its clear they are tired but resting could lead to league getting closer and us having to focus on both league and CL unlike real and even atletico because if we want to progress we would do by defeating atletico and then they would just have one trophy to fight for.
So basically we would be fighting for 2 trophies and we would have one of RM and atletico in one of those competetions (Rm in CL and atletico in league) fighting solely for that competetion which makes things a bit easier for them and little tough for us.

I am not being negative but this is something that is against us.

I

instinct

We conceded a goal against one of the best teams in the world and only scored 2 against one of the best defenses in the world.

This season has been a disappointment.

Home of Barca Fans