Negative Thinking Cules

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
The Negative Thinking Cules (NTC) movement is universal... however this particular thread was made to mirror the Positive Thinking Cules philosophy, based on the teachings and theorems of the great thinker Morten. It started in Jan 2015 when the club was going through a good patch and many cules were soaring on the clouds. I decided what they needed was a place where everything negative that happened at the club could be talked about (that wasn't Bartomeu thread). So I created NTC. You can join and leave NTC whenever you wish.

The key points of the NTC philosophy are:
1. Fans are inherently fickle
2. Fickle fans tend to overreact, panicking when the team loses and gloating when they win
3. This creates a great disturbance in the force
4. The purpose of NTC is to discuss negative aspects of (the club's) existance when times are good
5. Through good use of PTC and NTC, balance in the force can be achieved
6. With NTC, a tool might finally exist to counter act Morten's Real Madrid scepticism

NTC has 5 commandments:
1. Do not post about positive things relating to FC Barcelona in the NTC topic (unless it's a doping test on one of our key players)
2. Do revere Morten as the spiritual father of negative thinking
3. Do not let negativity influence you into fighting with other users or use it to excuse insults
4. Do not post negative things about other teams in the thread
5. Do keep your language civil

Last edited:

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Let me get started:

As you all know we're still competing in 3 different competitions and we took part in 2 super cups and the club world cup earlier. We had good results recently and gained two points on our main competition for the league title but we're in a treacherous position. As they say: the higher you are, the harder you fall. We're up against Atletí this weekend and we'll probably lose, meanwhile Madrid will smash Espanyol. We have 1 game in hand but this just means that our schedule will get even tighter. With the game in hand and participation in the champions league and copa del rey we'll be playing many more games than Real Madrid, who will get more time to rest and will probably steal the league title from us in the final rounds. At the same time our Champions League and CdR title challenges will probably also crumble due to tiredness. We'll be left with a club world cup title when the Madrid teams take the domestic trophies and Bayern win the CL. To add insult to injury Neymar's contract demands will be massive so we'll either have to sell him or put the club in even more debt.

bismp

Let me get started:

As you all know we're still competing in 3 different competitions and we took part in 2 super cups and the club world cup earlier. We had good results recently and gained two points on our main competition for the league title but we're in a treacherous position. As they say: the higher you are, the harder you fall. We're up against Atletí this weekend and we'll probably lose, meanwhile Madrid will smash Espanyol. We have 1 game in hand but this just means that our schedule will get even tighter. With the game in hand and participation in the champions league and copa del rey we'll be playing many more games than Real Madrid, who will get more time to rest and will probably steal the league title from us in the final rounds. At the same time our Champions League and CdR title challenges will probably also crumble due to tiredness. We'll be left with a club world cup title when the Madrid teams take the domestic trophies and Bayern win the CL. To add insult to injury Neymar's contract demands will be massive so we'll either have to sell him or put the club in even more debt.

Wow,that was negative :lol: :lol: :lol:

AnnieSureshot

I hope we'll not have any shirts whatsoever cause I already hate the new ones even tho I haven't seen them yet.

(D'oh! I've just noticed a positive side of having no shirts...)

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Yesterday was all about individual magic from MSN. Saving our asses yet again. Midfield was just bad. Then there's the defence. My God. Some dude that's so bad that they make jokes about him up here where he is from terrorized our defence all night. Pique and Mascherano had no control. Alves shit as in every game lately. Alba giving away a stupid penalty that you would expect from a newly promoted La Masia player. So undisciplined. Again it was the fat Swede with a declining hairline causing us problems.

At 2-1 we were just fucking around again with a one goal lead waiting for the game to end. This annoying bullshit previously lost us points against Deportivo and Valencia. They had a big chance to make it 2-2 when we gifted Wass all the space in the world to shot at Bravo from close distance. Luckily the shot was straight at him. Shortly after, Messi to Neymar, Neymar to Suarez. Magic. Golazo. Celta give up. Thank God. Play like that again in the 1st half at the Emirates and we can kiss the CL goodbye.

Last edited:

Horatio

You're welcome
We will lose all games from now on, that much is obvious.
Neymar will leave, Suarez as well. Messi will follow shortly after.
Luis Enrique will pick up drinking, the writings are on the wall.
Mathieu will quit smoking, negatively affecting his performances thus winning the CL will become a vague dream.

Home of Barca Fans