Negative Thinking Cules

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Rubbish. Messi alone "entertains" more than enough.

Also, I guess Atleti and Bilbao are so entertaining because they sell their grounds.

Trickykid

The team is winning, but it's not a team that moves you and leaves you feeling entertain which is what football is at the end of the day entertain,especially Barca football,so fans aren't particularly engaged at the moment.

Barca fans are the most entitled pieces of shits in the footballing world. Your post just confirms that.

jamrock

Rubbish. Messi alone "entertains" more than enough.

Also, I guess Atleti and Bilbao are so entertaining because they sell their grounds.

Different fans demand different things Barca aren't aletico or bilboa

Some teams are just happy to compete or win.

But Barca & real to a lesser extent or different.

Real will go with a capello when they are desperate but the affair won't last long.

It just is how it is.

jamrock

Barca fans are the most entitled pieces of shits in the footballing world. Your post just confirms that.

Why? Because they don't want to pay their hard earn money to be bored to death ( not saying it is that bad under valverde just saying)

I wonder if people understand that at the end of the season only 1 team can win, literally.

If every team should say we just want to play football to get results, then there would be no joy in watching football.

I think some Barca fans these days are spoiled because they became barca fans from the dinho days and from then until now we have been the most successful team in Europe.

But before that yes we won, but that's not what defined the club and kept it as a big club in europe, it was our philosophy and insistent and giving the fans something they could enjoy.

There is a reason cyruff is ans should forever be held in rarified air at the club.

But now a days we have fans who are so use to us winning they forget that,we won during that period by playing more or less the best football in the world.

Now a days we have fans like bbz telling us to look at the physical above all when signing players.

Football is entertainment first & foremost a escape for your day to day life for 90 minutes.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
This is nothing new and nothing to do with entertainment.

With the tourists gone due to the terrorist attack in August and general political instability in Catalunya with possibly another election looming, the socis and local fans have gotten exposed. The people that complained about the tourists should zip it now. At least those tourists wanted to go and watch the games and fill up the stadium that the socis are too lazy to do.

The club need to impose a requirement where a season ticket holder have to attend at least 60% of our games in person to retain their tickets, or strip them off it and pass it to the next man on the long waiting list.

The rain excuse is not valid either. You don't melt due to rain. Poor lot haven't seen some games when it's - 5 C and snowing then, they would die if a little rain forces them to stay home.

Zincubus

Banned
Still think our boring predictable play is partly effecting the crowds .

Maybe when he have integrated Coutinho and Dembele into the team we will be more creative and entertaining

Kerrybai

Still think our boring predictable play is partly effecting the crowds .

Maybe when he have integrated Coutinho and Dembele into the team we will be more creative and entertaining

We have Messi, what more can I fan possibly ask for?

Trickykid

Why? Because they don't want to pay their hard earn money to be bored to death ( not saying it is that bad under valverde just saying)

I wonder if people understand that at the end of the season only 1 team can win, literally.

If every team should say we just want to play football to get results, then there would be no joy in watching football.

I think some Barca fans these days are spoiled because they became barca fans from the dinho days and from then until now we have been the most successful team in Europe.

But before that yes we won, but that's not what defined the club and kept it as a big club in europe, it was our philosophy and insistent and giving the fans something they could enjoy.

There is a reason cyruff is ans should forever be held in rarified air at the club.

But now a days we have fans who are so use to us winning they forget that,we won during that period by playing more or less the best football in the world.

Now a days we have fans like bbz telling us to look at the physical above all when signing players.

Football is entertainment first & foremost a escape for your day to day life for 90 minutes.

Then why say it? this is only relevant to our team and our play right now and right here. If you're bored to death by this, then you most definitely are entitled.

Joan

Pay for a season ticket and miss a unique opportunity to watch the GOAT week in week out?

Cunts

Home of Barca Fans