Negative Thinking Cules

Xaviniesta

Wish this season would end already so we can sack that incompetent midtable coach and get Sarri as manager. Tired of watching the antifootball this team plays.

Messi983

I'll post this here because we've discussed about attendance a few months ago.

[tw]998710971156709377[/tw]

Messi983

That's actually not that bad.

We played El Clasico, Atletico, Valencia, Bilbao, Villarreal,... all at home in second half of the season so average attendance was expected to improve. I still believe terrorist attacks and political instability in Catalonia had big influence on lower attendance in autumn and winter though.

Alik

We played El Clasico, Atletico, Valencia, Bilbao, Villarreal,... all at home in second half of the season so average attendance was expected to improve. I still believe terrorist attacks and political instability in Catalonia had big influence on lower attendance in autumn and winter though.

Yeah. Also Barcelona has the biggest stadium in Europe, so naturally it will have lower % fill. Tottenham had Wembley similar size and similar % fill.

Catta

I can't believe that Bayern had a full stadium each game, that is unreal. Do they give tickets out for free.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Isn't Allianz capacity just around 64k? That explains the fully packed stadium.

It went from 69k when it was built to 71k and finally to 75k today. I wouldn't be surprised if they increase capacity yet again it will still be sold out every game.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Saw this on the internet:

The past three days (including today) were the three days of mourning for Barca fans:

Day 1: Griezmann rejected Barca and Pique ignited fury among Barca fans for the frictions he caused
Day 2: The whole world witnessed Ronaldo scoring a hattrick against Spain
Day 3: The whole world witnessed Messi missing a PK to allow Iceland to draw Argentina

Have we collectively been voodooed?

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Saw this on the internet:

The past three days (including today) were the three days of mourning for Barca fans:

Day 1: Griezmann rejected Barca and Pique ignited fury among Barca fans for the frictions he caused
Day 2: The whole world witnessed Ronaldo scoring a hattrick against Spain
Day 3: The whole world witnessed Messi missing a PK to allow Iceland to draw Argentina

Have we collectively been voodooed?

Dembele looked poor vs Australia as well and Umtiti played basketball. Just awful all around from Barca players.

Home of Barca Fans