Negative Thinking Cules

FinBarcelonafan

Jordi Cardoner (Barça vice-president): “The terrorist attack on Las Ramblas and the political instability in Catalonia has affected the attendances at Barcelona games at the Camp Nou.”

@: https://twitter.com/BarcaSpiral/status/951480444549259264

These are big things for tourist. Heck I was thinking about moving to Barcelona but after police beating I don't want to. It was just madness and I think madness is just going to continue.. I know these things might not effect random tourist living in Barvelona but it still matters.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Great work by [MENTION=22183]MessiTHEgoat[/MENTION] and [MENTION=22463]Joan Laporta[/MENTION], thank you so much for the info and the analysis you have done, please keep up the great work!

This is indeed a worrisome trend, that our attendance is going down even compared to before. It is no secret that our attendance relies a lot on tourists (I'd argue teams like Real Madrid etc. have a much smaller reliance on tourists because those cities have much fewer tourists compared to Barcelona and much stronger and vibrant local fan presence) but it is just sad the local Barca fans refuse to show up to support the team, unlike in most other places. Any idea if the overall La Liga attendance this season is going up or down compared to previous seasons? If everyone else is up and we are down, then it probably can be said it is indeed attributed to the terrorist attacks and the Catalan independence movement.

Either way if this keeps up, it means our game-day portion of the revenue this season will be a lot smaller than before and overall we might not do much better than the 16/17 season revenue-wise.

Last edited:

FCBfan22

We are a fucking FC Hospital currently. Dembele out for a month, Coutinho still out for two weeks, Umtiti still out, Paco still out, Iniesta out and Semedo ill. That is 4 very important players. I really hope that at least half of those return next week.

Bar Messi and Busquets, we don't have any creativity on our pitch. I really hope that we don't play our healty guys into the ground in the next 14 days.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Iniesta's injury would have the biggest impact. Hope to see him back soon.

Are we going to put the brake on Deulofeu's transfer now?

FinBarcelonafan

We are a fucking FC Hospital currently. Dembele out for a month, Coutinho still out for two weeks, Umtiti still out, Paco still out, Iniesta out and Semedo ill. That is 4 very important players. I really hope that at least half of those return next week.

Bar Messi and Busquets, we don't have any creativity on our pitch. I really hope that we don't play our healty guys into the ground in the next 14 days.

True. It's amazing how well we are doing while missing half of the team. God damn injuries are ru9ning our season..

Joan

It was the second-highest home attendance of the season at 79,774, only topped by the Spanish Super Cup clasico against Real Madrid in August.

:thumbsup:

Joan

Supposedly it's a recess of tourists. Someone told me that here.

There are how many season ticket holders? Near 90k, I think. And it wasn't a recess of tourists last week, against Espanyol, Wednesday night, 9PM.

If they really wait for tourist to sell them tickets they got for cheap, they are even bigger cunts than I thought.

jamrock

The team is winning, but it's not a team that moves you and leaves you feeling entertain which is what football is at the end of the day entertain,especially Barca football,so fans aren't particularly engaged at the moment.

Home of Barca Fans