Negative Thinking Cules

JerseyAddict

I am so fucking sad today. It was fucking LAS PALMAS. How on earth you can draw with A team 11 vs fucking Las Palmas...

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I am so fucking sad today. It was fucking LAS PALMAS. How on earth you can draw with A team 11 vs fucking Las Palmas...

Pep was losing against minnows at Camp Nou and so did Lucho. Shit happens and Lahoz screwed us.

I am worried about our poor play though. This is not Barca that I love.

JerseyAddict

Pep was losing against minnows at Camp Nou and so did Lucho. Shit happens and Lahoz screwed us.

I am worried about our poor play though. This is not Barca that I love.

I know. And agree.
But this should never have happened. Even if Barça pulls out a win vs AM it is still 2 points that could give us a rest in April or May. Fucking Las Palmas. Lahoz is a cunt. We know that.

Horatio

You're welcome
Let's see how Barca responds against Atletico. A disappointing result against Las Palmas might have some players looking for redemption.

We play much better at homes anyway.

Cule4life

The Culest
Regardless of our results, there have been few games this year where i have genuinely enjoyed watching Barca. Damn it one of the biggest reasons i'm a Barca fan is because we are more than just results. I don't want to fall asleep while watching Barca. If it was all about the results i could just check the score the next day and move on.

jamrock

Regardless of our results, there have been few games this year where i have genuinely enjoyed watching Barca. Damn it one of the biggest reasons i'm a Barca fan is because we are more than just results. I don't want to fall asleep while watching Barca. If it was all about the results i could just check the score the next day and move on.

Yessssssss this guy gets it

FinBarcelonafan

True. We have been boring this season, outside few occasion of Messi brilliance.

BarçaBarça

With the amount of negativism on barcaforum I'm really surprised this thread has only 16 pages.

Oh, the negativity is not restricted to this thread, as I'm sure you know :lol:

Find it in every match-thread that we have 1) drawn or 2) won, because expectations are not adjusted to the current seasons Barca-team and surroundings, but held up against the best barca-team in history, every single match.

You would put yourself up for one big task if you were to move all negative posts in here :lol: :lol:

Messi983

Oh, the negativity is not restricted to this thread, as I'm sure you know :lol:

Find it in every match-thread that we have 1) drawn or 2) won, because expectations are not adjusted to the current seasons Barca-team and surroundings, but held up against the best barca-team in history, every single match.

You would put yourself up for one big task if you were to move all negative posts in here :lol: :lol:

I know, I know. It was actually a "secret message" so people would try to write their negative posts more here and leave other threads more positive but I know this won't happen. :)

Also, I would rather watch every second of this video than try to move all negative posts. It's actually quite inspiring to watch. My favourite moment is at 7:13:34. :cool:

[youtube]kiXY7ynw6ek[/youtube]

Home of Barca Fans