Negative Thinking Cules

kilian

Another season with our turtle, uncreative midfield. Another wasted season for Messi.

We have become a fucking joke.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
We won't win shit with this midfield. Nothing. Ronaldo winning his sixth Ballon d'Or and Real Madrid with three CL trophies in as many years.

gregorrin10

Worst thing is, that because of this shit Board ruining Messi's final 5-7 years at the club, CR might just end up with more Golden Balls than Messi and will thus be considered as the best ever by the majority of non-informative people in like 20 years.

jamrock

The worst thing is that these guys had The easiest job in the world, they were given a worst class team & a whole bunch of Goodwill from most people involved in football. Why do you think neymar & saurez wanted to play for the club so badly, and they just fucked that shit all up and retarded person could do a better job than them.

It's not that difficult to sell a player in Barca if you act proactively.

serghei

The way we're playing atm needs full time focus and determination. The moment our intensity drops, and we start to play with less dedication, the main thing that makes Valverde's tactics work will vanish.

Because we're not creating many more chances than our opponents, we need to be disciplined and alert, otherwise we'll run into trouble. Valverde needs to know that, sooner or later, he needs to play a more expansive type of football that constantly produce many goal scoring chances. We're all happy with how we're going, but that's because the squad is motivated to dethrone Madrid, never undervalue this aspect. It's hard to play like we're playing outside this season I feel. Complacency will happen again and many good things about us atm are based exactly us being very passionate both in attack, but especially in defense.

Last edited:

Joan

No. We are creating a lot of chances. Actually, we've missed the most 'big' chances in the league, 50 (Real 48), and hit the crossbar 20 times. Despite that, managed to score 45 goals (more than anybody in the league).
For the biggest part of thr season, we didn't look motivated and played quite bad in spite of us squeezing the result.
No room for negativity there.

Horatio

You're welcome
No. We are creating a lot of chances. Actually, we've missed the most 'big' chances in the league, 50 (Real 48), and hit the crossbar 20 times. Despite that, managed to score 45 goals (more than anybody in the league).
For the biggest part of thr season, we didn't look motivated and played quite bad in spite of us squeezing the result.
No room for negativity there.

During the Clasico my commentator said Madrid had 3x more shot attempts than Barca but we have many more goals. Ofcourse shots =/= chances created.

FinBarcelonafan

During the Clasico my commentator said Madrid had 3x more shot attempts than Barca but we have many more goals. Ofcourse shots =/= chances created.

Ronaldo explains that. He always took these ridiculous attemps with small chance of goal. Quite unmeaningful stat.

Joan

According to sofa, Madrid has average 14.5 shot attempts per game while we have 12.3. But we scored more golas most of which didn't come from nowhere and managed to miss 50 'big' chances (more than anyone else). Don't think we are not creating enough.
And to correct myself, we didn'r really hit the crossbar 20 times. :lol:

Neeraj

According to sofa, Madrid has average 14.5 shot attempts per game while we have 12.3. But we scored more golas most of which didn't come from nowhere and managed to miss 50 'big' chances (more than anyone else). Don't think we are not creating enough.
And to correct myself, we didn'r really hit the crossbar 20 times. :lol:

Yes, it's much more. 26, is the number I believe.

Home of Barca Fans