Negative Thinking Cules

JamDav1982

No. I am talking about the whole season. Supposedly over La Liga season Real had 3 or 4 times more attempt at goal.

There is no way they can have had x3/4 more attempts at goal.

Struggle to have that over bottom team in league.

Real may have more but then they have more shots from far out etc than Barca do.

It is not all about how many chances have more about how good they are.

Andresito

Staff member
No. I am talking about the whole season. Supposedly over La Liga season Real had 3 or 4 times more attempt at goal.

mVOjK3b.png

Trickykid

I wonder what Coutinho is even doing here in Barça? I mean, we can't attract top players anymore and we're turning into AC Milan sooner rather than later, right?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I wonder what Coutinho is even doing here in Barça? I mean, we can't attract top players anymore and we're turning into AC Milan sooner rather than later, right?

Messi should leave to City because this club is going to be ruined.

khaled_a_d

Right now we are looking great
That said, we are practically adding 5 players in the winter with Coutinho & Mina signings, Dembele & Rafinha coming back and Arnaiz from B team. we will be losing a gr8 leader in Mascherano.
This is just too much change in the winter specially when you are doing well, it sets us up for next year greatly but it is risky for current season

Trickykid

Right now we are looking great
That said, we are practically adding 5 players in the winter with Coutinho & Mina signings, Dembele & Rafinha coming back and Arnaiz from B team. we will be losing a gr8 leader in Mascherano.
This is just too much change in the winter specially when you are doing well, it sets us up for next year greatly but it is risky for current season
I'd agree if we actually lost any of the players who have been doing so well. Luckily we aren't. If EV can handle rotations and make sensible decisions in regards to the bigger names who'll need regular minutes, I can't possibly see how all this could be viewed even slightly negatively.
On the contrary, the new (and new old) players should push the regular starters to perform even better and provide much needed room for rotations.

I'll miss Masch more than most, but outside of the dressing room, he's been a non factor this season with Vermaelen playing the unlikely hero.

khaled_a_d

I'd agree if we actually lost any of the players who have been doing so well. Luckily we aren't. If EV can handle rotations and make sensible decisions in regards to the bigger names who'll need regular minutes, I can't possibly see how all this could be viewed even slightly negatively.
On the contrary, the new (and new old) players should push the regular starters to perform even better and provide much needed room for rotations.

I'll miss Masch more than most, but outside of the dressing room, he's been a non factor this season with Vermaelen playing the unlikely hero.

I am more worried about the dynamics of the team, I never believed that much in adding players in January tbh. It is all on EV now since the new signings are upgrade for sure but upgrades doesn't equal; better team in all cases.
And to clarify I am not saying this is bad for the team, but I am saying there is a risk factor we are ignoring.

serghei

Things are looking so good right now it can only go downhill from here.

Things can go downhill after we win CL. We will win the treble this year, and we'll decline to only La Liga - CL double next year. :coffee:

And that's being pessimistic.

Home of Barca Fans