Negative Thinking Cules

FCBfan22

1047244194.jpg.0.jpg

Se fucking queda.

giphy.gif

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I really fear for our future. One deadweight after another, loss of direction by the board and the sporting department, an incompetent manager who thinks greatly of himself and a bunch of pansy players in terms of mental toughness and perseverance.

On the financial side it is not looking great either. Underwhelming and lackluster growth in commercial revenue compared to other clubs, ballooning staff cost to revenue ratio and tanking enterprise value as a result.

We are not Milan yet but I fear we are heading in that direction.

FinBarcelonafan

I really fear for our future. One deadweight after another, loss of direction by the board and the sporting department, an incompetent manager who thinks greatly of himself and a bunch of pansy players in terms of mental toughness and perseverance.

On the financial side it is not looking great either. Underwhelming and lackluster growth in commercial revenue compared to other clubs, ballooning staff cost to revenue ratio and tanking enterprise value as a result.

We are not Milan yet but I fear we are heading in that direction.

We need someone who comes in and rocks the boat. We need big changes. We need new system players can follow. We need a clear identity for our management, so they don't go buy wrong players all the time. Where is our identity? We don't have one.

shadows

We need someone who comes in and rocks the boat. We need big changes. We need new system players can follow. We need a clear identity for our management, so they don't go buy wrong players all the time. Where is our identity? We don't have one.

That primarily has to start with the board being shown the door.. We need fresh ideas, not a president who says its not the coach's nor player's fault for a shit display and subsequent loss.. Then whose responsibility is it dumbass? Replacing the board will probably bring about fresh coaching ideas..This is not like the Laporta to Rosell transition where we had Pep.. Valverde can be easily shown the door thanks to his abject snooze fest and embarrassing performances.. But its getting rid of the seniors like Pique, Busquets, Rakitic, Suarez etc for which we need someone strong..thats going to be the challenge.

JerseyAddict

I don't know what will change in matter of tactics... Squad looks good more or less but what will be The New Plan? God please no 4 4 2

i_bleed_blaugrana

Pretty sure this will be our first trophyless season since Tata. I hope I’m wrong but I have like 2% confidence with us as a whole (coach, squad depth, player form etc.).

FCBfan22

Pretty sure this will be our first trophyless season since Tata. I hope I’m wrong but I have like 2% confidence with us as a whole (coach, squad depth, player form etc.).

Nah. We will somehow shithouse our way to the Copa, Barto will say this was a successful season and keep Valverde.

Total-Football

I lost all types of hope.

À team that is self deluded. Self unaware. A team without wingers or players with defined positions. A team with no tactics. A team physically fucked up and that deploys no effort to improve that. A pecking order based on automation and pay scale. A team psychologically weak that collapses with the minimum of pressure.

Only hope is to win laliga by default. Only if the competitors are way worse.

soul24rage

I lost all types of hope.

À team that is self deluded. Self unaware. A team without wingers or players with defined positions. A team with no tactics. A team physically fucked up and that deploys no effort to improve that. A pecking order based on automation and pay scale. A team psychologically weak that collapses with the minimum of pressure.

Only hope is to win laliga by default. Only if the competitors are way worse.

fortunately, our liga competitors suck.

FCBfan22

We are shambles as a club currently.

But everybody points at the top of the table and says: Look...

It actually bothers me, how can we be 1st in La Liga while being so shite.

serghei

We are shambles as a club currently.

But everybody points at the top of the table and says: Look...

It actually bothers me, how can we be 1st in La Liga while being so shite.

Because La Liga is on a downwards trajectory. And secondly, the two main rivals we have do much better in Cup competitions than in league format.

Home of Barca Fans