User Tag List

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: Negative Thinking Cules

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cule4life View Post
    A small part of me wonders why should i be sad when Barca loses when the players, manager, board and the socis clearly don't give a fuck
    I feel the exact same way. Waste of energy in many ways.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Se fucking queda.

Fear of the squat
    Fear of the squat
    I have a constant fear
    Valverde's here next year

Valverde after Copa defeat: "I'm fine.. but when you lose you are always worse than when you win."

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All is cool, didn't you guys get the memo? President, manager and captain all confirmed.

Culé de Celestial Empire
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really fear for our future. One deadweight after another, loss of direction by the board and the sporting department, an incompetent manager who thinks greatly of himself and a bunch of pansy players in terms of mental toughness and perseverance.

On the financial side it is not looking great either. Underwhelming and lackluster growth in commercial revenue compared to other clubs, ballooning staff cost to revenue ratio and tanking enterprise value as a result.

We are not Milan yet but I fear we are heading in that direction.
    Sóc Culer. Go HUAWEI!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Luftstalag14 View Post
    I really fear for our future. One deadweight after another, loss of direction by the board and the sporting department, an incompetent manager who thinks greatly of himself and a bunch of pansy players in terms of mental toughness and perseverance.

On the financial side it is not looking great either. Underwhelming and lackluster growth in commercial revenue compared to other clubs, ballooning staff cost to revenue ratio and tanking enterprise value as a result.

We are not Milan yet but I fear we are heading in that direction.
    We need someone who comes in and rocks the boat. We need big changes. We need new system players can follow. We need a clear identity for our management, so they don't go buy wrong players all the time. Where is our identity? We don't have one.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FinBarcelonafan View Post
    We need someone who comes in and rocks the boat. We need big changes. We need new system players can follow. We need a clear identity for our management, so they don't go buy wrong players all the time. Where is our identity? We don't have one.
    That primarily has to start with the board being shown the door.. We need fresh ideas, not a president who says its not the coach's nor player's fault for a shit display and subsequent loss.. Then whose responsibility is it dumbass? Replacing the board will probably bring about fresh coaching ideas..This is not like the Laporta to Rosell transition where we had Pep.. Valverde can be easily shown the door thanks to his abject snooze fest and embarrassing performances.. But its getting rid of the seniors like Pique, Busquets, Rakitic, Suarez etc for which we need someone strong..thats going to be the challenge.
    "It is what it is" ~~ Valverde~~

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Valverde to be sacked mid season.
    SKRATTAR DU FÖRLORAR DU, MANNEN.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Donatello View Post
    Valverde to be sacked mid season.
    This isn’t the Positive Thinking Cules thread.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know what will change in matter of tactics... Squad looks good more or less but what will be The New Plan? God please no 4 4 2
    Andres DON Iniesta is the only player in football's history to be Man of the Match in a Champions League final, EURO final and World Cup final.