Negative Thinking Cules

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Season feels like a massive failure. Fuck the league and Copa. Cucked by RM for that CL trophy for three consecutive seasons and when we are in for the most winnable CL final ever we go on and choke harder than pretty much any club team in history. Whole world is laughing at us and there are even YouTube videos with as much as 15M views that’s about us being humiliated.
And still, that’s not even the worst. It seems that both Valverde and Suarez will be here next season. Someone save this team, please.

Also, just to rub it in even further. My post in this thread from August 2018.

Will say the same as I predicted correctly for the last three years now. No CL this season either. Not necessarily because of our midfield this time which was my biggest worry in previous years, but because of Valverde. One of the least likable coaches we had in a long time.

Last edited:

vinni

Can we please remove the picture on the front page? It makes me even more devastated. What a shitty week this had been

El Gato

Villarato!
Y'all need to read the opening post to this thread and realise how to use spaces like this. Get a grip.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I have very low expectations for the 19/20 season. Valverde will still be here with his usual BS; the players are completely demoralized which might affect not just the CL but also the league; on top of that they are getting even older, slower and less effective; we are not getting a true No.9 but an ineffective Griezmann, we might sell Coutinho and attacking wise we will be even more dependent on Messi than ever if Dembele does not go one step further.

Commercial-wise our shirt sale might go down even further (already 1m million less shirts sold than Real Madrid this season) given a lot of fans don't like the design of the new home jersey and it will be interesting to see if our attendance will drop after this huge mental bomb Valverde and our players brought us. It could be one of the worst seasons ever.

Cule4life

The Culest
Messi's legacy is ruined. What a disaster we could only win 3 CLs with the GOAT in our team (2006 doesn't count). Imagine how many more would Madrid or another good team have won had they had a player like him. All due to clueless cunts like Barto and their shit managers.

FCBfan22

Se fucking queda. :valverde:

giphy.gif

Fucking hell, he has even less shame than money-stealing politicians here in the Balkan countries.

ryuken

I think Messi brought this fiasco on himself for backing this moron to be our coach and let his bff Suarez got the favorable treatment even when he has been an utter shiet slowpoke most of the time

ebc_99

I think Messi brought this fiasco on himself for backing this moron to be our coach and let his bff Suarez got the favorable treatment even when he has been an utter shiet slowpoke most of the time

Messi is blameless, he has been stunning for us this season, one of his best. This is on Valverde and the board, and anyway how do you know Messi has backed him? Don't believe everything you read in the media.

Havesaks

Messi's legacy is ruined. What a disaster we could only win 3 CLs with the GOAT in our team (2006 doesn't count). Imagine how many more would Madrid or another good team have won had they had a player like him. All due to clueless cunts like Barto and their shit managers.

Ofc you are a regular in this thread. Weed makes one depressive and negative. Plz take a break. We worry about you & you are not alone on this! :'( i Search
I searched The internet and "uncommonforum" is a Place you can share and get help as a start :)

Last edited:

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Ofc you are a regular in this thread. Weed makes one depressive and negative. Plz take a break. We worry about you & you are not alone on this! :'( i Search
I searched The internet and "uncommonforum" is a Place you can share and get help as a start :)

The only one in this forum that needs help (now that alot of Valverde cheerleaders disappeared) is you , with retarded posts like these.

Well - it he had said, he doesnt want a woman to see him showering naked in the dressingroom, it wouldnt have been discrimoinating for obvious reason. And thats probably what he ment, he doesnt want a person who may have sexual and / or romantic feelings for him to see him naked.

I would be okay to fire Ev after this. Its not like I blame him, but this is quiet embaressing and it happening twice could be toxic for the dressing room and mentality in players.

Last edited:

Cule4life

The Culest
A small part of me wonders why should i be sad when Barca loses when the players, manager, board and the socis clearly don't give a fuck

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans