Negative Thinking Cules

Cule4life

The Culest
Messigician is like the villain Syndrome in the incredibles who was shunned by the hero (pep) and then spent his whole life obsessed with defeating him

Richard.H

This club is going nowhere with the current board. We can all get mad at EV all we want but at the end of the day the higher ups are totally ok with him. He is simply a yes man for Barto and Co.

It is an absolute shame that a club like Barca can have such an incompetent front office. I would absolutely hate to see Messi’s last years be like this.

JerseyAddict

Sevilla AWAY (bloodthirsty after a disasster)
Lyon AWAY (beaten City and PSG0
Real AWAY (has a goal away lead)
Real AWAY (can cloae the gap on 0 if wins)

This is a possible 1 month to get all down the sink :/

soul24rage

Sevilla AWAY (bloodthirsty after a disasster)
Lyon AWAY (beaten City and PSG0
Real AWAY (has a goal away lead)
Real AWAY (can cloae the gap on 0 if wins)

This is a possible 1 month to get all down the sink :/

After our recent performances, the injuries and the loss of form from our best players, all of that could come true.

Latschenkiefer

Does anybody else fear a really bad result in a potential semifinal against Liverpool? Their playing style with high pressure, deadly counters and fast wingers could be our absolute nemesis. On top of that we have the return leg away in a very "fanatic" stadium and the team is one the hungriest in Europe. I have a bad feeling about this, something like 1-1 in the first leg and up to 4-1 away.

I think the last time we played against them was in the preseason 2016 with Messi and Suarez in our starting eleven. Liverpool didn't even have Salah or van Dijk at that time. We lost 4-0.

serghei

Does anybody else fear a really bad result in a potential semifinal against Liverpool? Their playing style with high pressure, deadly counters and fast wingers could be our absolute nemesis. On top of that we have the return leg away in a very "fanatic" stadium and the team is one the hungriest in Europe. I have a bad feeling about this, something like 1-1 in the first leg and up to 4-1 away.

I think the last time we played against them was in the preseason 2016 with Messi and Suarez in our starting eleven. Liverpool didn't even have Salah or van Dijk at that time. We lost 4-0.

All bets are on regarding that one. There is also a case of us destroying them like Bayern in 2015 and ending the tie on Camp Nou. Liverpool are strong, but very beatable.

Vilarrubi

Man United beat us and Madrid over the last few years in pre season.... means absolutely nothing.

That being said the tie is a 50/50.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
FC Chokelona.

Every player is a choker. We fucked up much more than PSG did. This will do gown in history for sure.

Givenchy

FC Chokelona.

Every player is a choker. We fucked up much more than PSG did. This will do gown in history for sure.

it wont

anyone who has watched Barca under EV, can they honestly say they are surprised? the british media are blowing it out of proportion ofcourse expecting us to be the Pep Barca of 09 but even from the first leg we got lucky as hell. Salah missing that open goal, Mane also fluffing his lines early on, they were all over us. if not for Messi pulling us through with those 2 goals, Liverpool could easily of kept their momentum and got a few away goals themself.

we also sucked vs United. Messi magic + DDG howler and an own goal. if they had a striker who could finish that could of easily ended differently

i'm more worried about our cunt of a manager and who we appoint next..

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
it wont

anyone who has watched Barca under EV, can they honestly say they are surprised? the british media are blowing it out of proportion ofcourse expecting us to be the Pep Barca of 09 but even from the first leg we got lucky as hell. Salah missing that open goal, Mane also fluffing his lines early on, they were all over us. if not for Messi pulling us through with those 2 goals, Liverpool could easily of kept their momentum and got a few away goals themself.

we also sucked vs United. Messi magic + DDG howler and an own goal. if they had a striker who could finish that could of easily ended differently

i'm more worried about our cunt of a manager and who we appoint next..

Yes we sucked and we are not the invincible team under Guardiola but still, I can't think of another more humiliating way to exit the CL by blowing a 3-0 or a 3-1 lead for TWO YEARS IN A ROW. No team of our caliber should be doing that and we did it twice. We have become one of the biggest laughingstocks in the history of football, if not the biggest. History will remember us for it, unfortunately.

I, too, am worried about the future. This psychological blow on our players will have far and deep impact that will affect our next season for sure. We might never win a CL with this group of players, no matter who will be in charge.

Givenchy

Yes we sucked and we are not the invincible team under Guardiola but still, I can't think of another more humiliating way to exit the CL by blowing a 3-0 or a 3-1 lead for TWO YEARS IN A ROW. No team of our caliber should be doing that and we did it twice. We have become one of the biggest laughingstocks in the history of football, if not the biggest. History will remember us for it, unfortunately.

I, too, am worried about the future. This psychological blow on our players will have far and deep impact that will affect our next season for sure. We might never win a CL with this group of players, no matter who will be in charge.

thats my big worry. you can replace a manager and maybe 2-3 new additions this summer but these players now have a losers mentality ingrained and the majority of the seniors don't have the hunger to compensate for their older age anymore. Messi is the biggest worry though as another Copa loss with Argentina i really think he'll consider retirement from football altogether - hes pretty much nailed on for his 6th ballon d'or so maybe thats enough for him. when i read people saying 'Messi can play til hes 35, maybe even 40' i just don't see it.

Home of Barca Fans