Negative Thinking Cules

Faceless

No more faces at night
Haha Mina who came less than two months ago and Semedo who has played in almost 30 games..

Alena could get more and will next season if not later in this.

Games like this young players should be given chances especially when we're that comfortable. I'm thinking the only real reason they didn't get subbed on is because Valverde just don't know how they fit in his pre-existing tactics that was created by Valverde before the game.

JamDav1982

Games like this young players should be given chances especially when we're that comfortable. I'm thinking the only real reason they didn't get subbed on is because Valverde just don't know how they fit in his pre-existing tactics that was created by Valverde before the game.

Barca were seeing out game and giving Bilbao more of the ball why would he take out Pique or Umtiti in game like that?

Alena to an extent he could have but looked like just wanted to shut up shop more than anything with as little effort used as possible.

If Barca win the league and still they dont get minutes will totally agree but today can definitely see why Mina did not come on.

Faceless

No more faces at night
Barca were seeing out game and giving Bilbao more of the ball why would he take out Pique or Umtiti in game like that?

Alena to an extent he could have but looked like just wanted to shut up shop more than anything with as little effort used as possible.

If Barca win the league and still they dont get minutes will totally agree but today can definitely see why Mina did not come on.

The reasoning for bringing at least Alena (I can sort of agree Mina's sub can backfire) is to develop them, give them a feel of their future and consider the future of their role. I don't mind that we were reserving and playing it safe. That's absolutely fine, but just slightly disappointed that he insteads bring iniesta and kept players who must be still exhausted from the Chelsea match.

kattanib

They are everywhere in this forum, spread like filth with a unique smell that you can't ignore. In the mid of light and party, that smell is always there popping up whenever you are at your happiest to remind you that flith will always prevail

draconifire

It's funny how we have become a laughing stock, this season starting from the Neymar saga.
Life just seems in shambles. Today was one of the worst nights I ever experienced.

Home of Barca Fans