Dele Alli

Gusjaros

And still more goals and assists than Hazard, Alexis, Martial or Ozil ffs.
Delle Alli have played far more minutes than those players.

Hazard and Sanchez have been underperforming in my opinion, especially Sanchez, but both are obviously a lot better players than Delle Alli.

Martial have been good this season, especially when you consider he's playing at the left flank when he's really a center forward.

Zidane82

Delle Alli have played far more minutes than those players.

Hazard and Sanchez have been underperforming in my opinion, especially Sanchez, but both are obviously a lot better players than Delle Alli.

Martial have been good this season, especially when you consider he's playing at the left flank when he's really a center forward.
Martial plays best on the left .. that was Jose dreaming he could turn Martial into a CF ala T.Henry ..

Nothanks

[tw]1119574186828214272[/tw]

I truly hate gifs / videos like that, neymar had many of them
he essentially could of saved 10 seconds and just passed it to the open defender rather then complicating the play then passing it back to the same open defender.

Copperpot

Banned
Scored 2 today and looking rejuvenated under Jose.

This time last year Dele Alli was the English player i was most excited by talent wise, after a relatively poor season last season (by the standards he set himself) he looks to be back on track.

Messi983

He made a joke, so what? How stupid if he gets punished.

Even if we forget about a racism part of his "joke" it's still stupid to mock about a virus that could also kill you or people you love/know.

Or maybe I'm just too old to find things like this funny.

Home of Barca Fans