Dele Alli

xavisionary

Barkley is more talented but Alli is more complete.

Respectfully disagree, I'm a huge Barkley apologist, even when he gives the ball away 17 times in a row because he does have the ability to ping one in the top corner from 30 yards. But no, he's not as talented as Alli for me. Arguably the Ox is more talented but has the mental strength of a wine gum.

lovebarca

He is really great player.

I am wondering who is handling Scouts department for Spurs. Bale, Kane, Alli...etc... They keep finding players which are very talented. Lewy have recruited well in coaching staff.

Why we never able to do the same? After Messi/Busi, no one came from academy who was super star.

Adversus

Respectfully disagree, I'm a huge Barkley apologist, even when he gives the ball away 17 times in a row because he does have the ability to ping one in the top corner from 30 yards. But no, he's not as talented as Alli for me. Arguably the Ox is more talented but has the mental strength of a wine gum.

It's complete nonsense that he gives the ball away. His pass % is normally the highest of anyone in every game he plays and considering where he plays that's impressive. I'm a huge fan of Alli but if I were to compare the two players. Alli reminds me of Pogba and Barkey reminds me of Zidane. (obviously neither are as good :)

Adversus

He is really great player.

I am wondering who is handling Scouts department for Spurs. Bale, Kane, Alli...etc... They keep finding players which are very talented. Lewy have recruited well in coaching staff.

Why we never able to do the same? After Messi/Busi, no one came from academy who was super star.

Alli came from MK Dons and was well known. Apparently Everton wanted him too (and indeed signed one of his team mates, Galloway) but Alli wanted to go to Spurs. Probably due to Poch and the London factor.

Jenks

^^

Delle-Ali-nutmeg.gif

Home of Barca Fans