User Tag List

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 168

Thread: Dele Alli

  1. #31
    Senior Member
    xavisionary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,080
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm going to come out and say it, he's our (England's) most talented player.

  2. #32
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    547
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xavisionary View Post
    I'm going to come out and say it, he's our (England's) most talented player.
    Barkley is more talented but Alli is more complete.

  3. #33
    Senior Member
    xavisionary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,080
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adversus View Post
    Barkley is more talented but Alli is more complete.
    Respectfully disagree, I'm a huge Barkley apologist, even when he gives the ball away 17 times in a row because he does have the ability to ping one in the top corner from 30 yards. But no, he's not as talented as Alli for me. Arguably the Ox is more talented but has the mental strength of a wine gum.

  4. #34
    Senior Member
    Catalan Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    963
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xavisionary View Post
    I'm going to come out and say it, he's our (England's) most talented player.
    Quite possibly, but how thin are his legs ? He's like a stick insect lol.
    Team Arda !

  5. #35
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    3,672
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alli could be the key to our euro hopes no doubt.

  6. #36
    Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    274
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He is really great player.

    I am wondering who is handling Scouts department for Spurs. Bale, Kane, Alli...etc... They keep finding players which are very talented. Lewy have recruited well in coaching staff.

    Why we never able to do the same? After Messi/Busi, no one came from academy who was super star.

  7. #37
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    547
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xavisionary View Post
    Respectfully disagree, I'm a huge Barkley apologist, even when he gives the ball away 17 times in a row because he does have the ability to ping one in the top corner from 30 yards. But no, he's not as talented as Alli for me. Arguably the Ox is more talented but has the mental strength of a wine gum.
    It's complete nonsense that he gives the ball away. His pass % is normally the highest of anyone in every game he plays and considering where he plays that's impressive. I'm a huge fan of Alli but if I were to compare the two players. Alli reminds me of Pogba and Barkey reminds me of Zidane. (obviously neither are as good :-)

  8. #38
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    547
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lovebarca View Post
    He is really great player.

    I am wondering who is handling Scouts department for Spurs. Bale, Kane, Alli...etc... They keep finding players which are very talented. Lewy have recruited well in coaching staff.

    Why we never able to do the same? After Messi/Busi, no one came from academy who was super star.
    Alli came from MK Dons and was well known. Apparently Everton wanted him too (and indeed signed one of his team mates, Galloway) but Alli wanted to go to Spurs. Probably due to Poch and the London factor.

  9. #39
    Moderator
    El Flaco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Stockholm
    Posts
    11,432
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dele Alli nutmeg on Emre Can


  10. #40
    Senior Member
    xavisionary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,080
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Modric junior.

  11. #41
    Senior Member
    Jenks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    3,618
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^^


  12. #42
    Senior Member
    xavisionary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,080
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No fear, lad's got balls like water melons. Exactly what you need going into a tournament.

  13. #43
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,811
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How've we missed out again on a top young player? Too busy going after Arda.

  14. #44
    Senior Member
    Trickykid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Copenhagen
    Posts
    6,627
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ritchie View Post
    How've we missed out again on a top young player? Too busy going after Arda.
    Oh dear...

  15. #45
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    4,443
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nutmegs are the least "impressive" actions in the world.