Lliga | Round 21: Málaga CF - FC Barcelona 1-2

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Malaga_CF.v1317045417.png
-
FCB.v1319559431.png

Date: Saturday, 23th of January 2016, 16:00CET

Messi and Mathieu are likely to return to squad list.

Could be tricky. We barely won (1-0) at Camp Nou in round 2.

Kuchi

Bleah fixture, big ass bannana in the middle of the road

I wonder why la liga did't set this on friday at 5, with gonzalezx2 as ref

J

Jamie Cal

They seemed to have shaken off their early season slump, but Amrabat's gone, and regardless of where they are in the table I'd imagine they were always gonna play the same way against us. Messi and Suarez having their little rest, I'd hope we'll be fine this time.

F

Flavia

Málaga away, and at 16h. Their pitch is usually pretty bad too. Clos Gomes will be the ref.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
No, no, fucking no!! Not Clos Gomes again. Him and Gonzalez Gonzalez are the worst. He will allow the opponent to kick our players all game long again. This was hard enough already without a shitty ref. We haven't won an away game in the league since the Clasico in November.

Last edited:

El Flaco

I don't remember, in which games has Clos Gomes been so bad that he deserves to be mentioned as the worse ref in La Liga?

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
I don't remember, in which games has Clos Gomes been so bad that he deserves to be mentioned as the worse ref in La Liga?

The Villarreal game is one of those I remember from this season. Luckily someone gave our players a pep talk during the break telling them to not waste so much energy on that cunt and we won the game in the 2nd half by some NeyMagic.

raskolnikov

I end up mixing up all those ref's but bar 1/2 arent they all mostly bad/madridista?
Also doesnt mather if Malaga is 16th imo, they beat as twice last year, park a plane and are never an easy win.
Just hope for a victory, no injuries and carry on. Schedule is tough as hell till mid february.
We really need a valencia type copa draw if we get by to easy it a little. Add Atletcio and it will be even more demanding.

serghei

We need to win this. Badly. Going -4 ahead of the derby, could make the game vs Atletico harder than it already is.

Home of Barca Fans