Cdr | 1/4 2nd leg: FC Barcelona - Athletic Bilbao 3-1 (5-2 agg.)

raskolnikov

I fee the way we start our games with shaky/terrible defence is worrisome. On the wrong night you could be 3-0 behind at ht vs a quaity cl opponent.
Sure we missed a few key payers but its been happening a lot. Shows our lack of bench.
Tonight also showed a proper cb and lb back up are missed and of course why Busquets is our most important player.

vlad

Man, regardless, I'm just happy we're in the semis and Atleti are out. No excuses not to win it from here.

but there is also sevilla, celta, valencia, teams that beat barca in la liga, especialy celta (4:0), they scored 3 goals to best defence in europe, past atletico.

raskolnikov

Getting Valencia is best given the schedule and their form.
They are easily the weakest out of the 3. Then face off with Sevilla/celta in a final.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
It'll be tough regardless but judging on how we keep drawing the short end of the stick, I suspect it'll be Sevilla

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Tonight also showed a proper cb and lb back up are missed and of course why Busquets is our most important player.

No. We would win the game without him

What's your conclusion from Málaga game then? Where we were also almost few goals down and Busquets was there.
Pique was sorely missed. Or what if Messi hadn't showed up to save the day there or on countless other occasions.

Home of Barca Fans