Renato Sanches

Jombi

The market and prices go high ,but records doesn't get broken too easily easier
Zidane hold his record for 8 years ,then Cr7 for 4 years .and God only knows when Bale record will be broken

Thats because big players rarely move from a rich club to another rich club.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
The market and prices go high ,but records doesn't get broken too easily easier
Zidane hold his record for 8 years ,then Cr7 for 4 years .and God only knows when Bale record will be broken

Zidanes record lasted 8 years, Kaka s record lasted for a few days, Ronaldos record lasted for 4 years...

From 96 (twice) to 2001, there were transfer records broken every year. Twice in 96 and in 2000. I'd say they get broken quite easily but we've had a slump for a while.

khaled_a_d

Zidanes record lasted 8 years, Kaka s record lasted for a few days, Ronaldos record lasted for 4 years...

From 96 (twice) to 2001, there were transfer records broken every year. Twice in 96 and in 2000. I'd say they get broken quite easily but we've had a slump for a while.

B4 Zidane was more than 15 years ago . And it was the biggest era of inflated market back then .even more than today

Thats because big players rarely move from a rich club to another rich club.

Suarez moved after Bale from a bigger club same with ADM . Beckham,Owen & Ronaldo moved to RM after Zidane but didn't broke the record.
even if Pogba was able to break the world record .it won't be with 100% increase . probably won't be even with 20% increase

xXKonan

According to Record(Portuguese paper) Manchester United have agreed to sign Renato Sanches for €80m (€40m upfront + €40m on bonuses).

:lol:

O Jogo Claims it will cost a total of 60 Million.

either way that's fucking Ridiculous.

Last edited:

Falcao

Mendes client, this suggests to me that Mourinho won't be managing United this season.

He's a great prospect but not sure why Bayern need him and Vidal in their midfield.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Bayern :worthy:

So fucking jealous at how good they are at doing deals. Out of nowhere, Renato and Hummels made official on the same day. Get your shit together, Barca. Joke of a management.

Home of Barca Fans