Renato Sanches

Birdy

Why aren't the board or Valverde considering signing him if (and even independent of) Verati transfer fails?
He is so young, he can develop and he has tremendous physical skills that Barca's md lacks so badly..
I can't suffer anymore seeing the headlines about Paulinho, while we are not even looking in such prospects (given also that Bayern want to sell..)

Birdy

Let's see what's the issue here:
Bayern bought him from Benfica during the Euro last summer after paying 35 m.
He had an allegedly 'bad' season under Carlo Ancelotti and his value dropped comparing to the summer where he was featuring as one of the most promising members of the national team that won the Euro.
Bayern bought Tolisso already, so Renato is behind all of Thiago, Vidal, Toliso, Kimmich in the pecking order. I was reading today that Ancelotti wants to buy James Rodriguez (whom he knows and admires from 14/15) as well.
Given all the above, i don't think that
i) Renato Sanchez has a bright future under Ancelotti in Munich.
ii) The rumours earlier this summer (saying Bayern are willing to sell at the range of 25-30 m if they find a buyer) are at all inaccurate.

Besides, that was my whole point. If we are preparing a bid of 25m (!!!!!!!!) for Paulinho (!!!!), why not give the same money (plus maybe 5m more) to get a 19yr old talent who is so promising and wants to get more playing time.

PS: No, i don't think Roberto is better overall. And even in the domains Roberto currently is better, Renato will be ahead of him in a couple of years..

1993Kaan1993

As far as l read, they already denied James. Nevertheless, if they sign Goretzka this summer, they want to loan Sanches to get playing time. However, Schalke doesn't want to sell him this summer. Pretty complicated status.

Hoffenheim, Schalke are the teams should take Sanches on loan, not us. We don't have space for him.

What makes me pessimistic about him is he has some kind of Balotelli attitude. though l'd stil prefer him over Paulinho.

hulinat

How the fuck does Milan even afford all these signings? They've already spent like 200m in this transfer window

Trickykid

Really, really bad again today. No wonder Bayern is trying to offload him on loan.
Another talent that quite a few posters in here used to bitch and moan about our management for not signing... I have no doubt that the very same people would now bitch and moan at our management if they had signed him. Funny how that goes...

Home of Barca Fans