Lliga | Round 20: Barca - Bilbao 6-0

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

soccer_spain_barcelona_96x96.png
-
soccer_spain_athletic_club_96x96.png

Sunday, 17th of January 2016, 20:30.​

Bilbao comes to Camp Nou after eliminating Villarreal in Copa. I heard they very lucky at El Madrigal. Hope they won't repeat it at Camp Nou.

FC B

Ooh no, I really hate this shit, always drawing the same cup opponent that we'll face in La Liga in the same period.

I really hope this time Barca won't lose points while beating them confortably in the Copa.

Last edited:

rixxer

Aduriz is suspended, still? Not pardoned by the RFEF to face us? Raul Garcia is still injured, right? Will he be able to face us in Copa?
Anyhow, Inaki seems to be in great form, a clear and present danger. Has anybody watched how Munain is doing arfter returning from lengthy spell of injury?
Tough match, but a must win.

vlad

raul garcia is injured until 15 march, aduriz is suspended yes, and for muniain he played only 5 matches after long injury so he is not in form.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Our next 5 games: Athletic (H), Athletic (A), Malaga (A), Athletic (H), Atletico (H).

All are games we must win.

Rahj

Ooh no, I really hate this shit, always drawing the same cup opponent that we'll face in La Liga in the same period.

I really hope this time Barca won't lose points while beating them confortably in the Copa.
so much this.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Our next 5 games: Athletic (H), Athletic (A), Malaga (A), Athletic (H), Atletico (H).

All are games we must win.

Yeah, pretty much. The only game we have a little bit of room is the first leg of the CdR game against Bilbao, I am OK with us drawing them there, as long as beat them at home in the second leg.

A tough spell ahead of us. We must not drop points with Real Madrid having an easy schedule in February and Atletico continuing to display their consistency and resilience by not dropping points against mid and lower table teams.

Nucky

Lucho rested some player on wednesday when we played Espanyol.. They trashed us in the Super Copa but now it's payback time.. With current form of Messi and Neymar that don't stand a chance.. They also have some key players injured so it's another advantage for us.. And we play on home ground.. All these Athletic and Atletico matches are must win.. With Athletic not to lose important points and Atletico to create a gap between us and them.. Don't forget, we still have one match less than Atletico Madrid..

Vilarrubi

Next 3 La Liga games are most important by far. Beating Bilbao over 2 legs in the Copa "should" be easy and much less important.

Galning

No Adriano? We're fucked.

So boring to play the same opponents in only a couple of days. They benefit from it imo.

Home of Barca Fans