Lliga | Round 20: Barca - Bilbao 6-0

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
15 years ago Barca marked a record win vs. Bilbao 7-0 with a hattrick from Luis Enrique.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Penalty was a good call.... But red? Seemed like a harsh call

Even a shite ref like Lahoz had little other choice, Iraizoz was a bit thick there channeling his inner Lehmann...You can't make that sort of mistake that early in a big match...The defender was most at fault for letting Suarez through but what was Iraizoz thinking??

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Even a shite ref like Lahoz had little other choice, Iraizoz was a bit thick there channeling his inner Lehmann...You can't make that sort of mistake that early in a big match...The defender was most at fault for letting Suarez through but what was Iraizoz thinking??
:lol:

Anyway... Red seemed harsh for me coz there was no evil intention. It was no dangerous tackle or CR7-malicious-kungfu-kick or anything. Penalty coz Suarez was stopped unfairly!

It was definitely foolish on Iraizoz's part though.... Sure

Vengeance is sweet. :xavi:
It would be good only if we beat them in the copa

Last edited:

serghei

If Messi is fit he needs to play this one. Very important game. Some here might not value Copa del Rey much, but I love it.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
:lol:

Anyway... Red seemed harsh for me coz there was no evil intention. It was no dangerous tackle or CR7-malicious-kungfu-kick or anything. Penalty coz Suarez was stopped unfairly!

It was definitely foolish on Iraizoz's part though.... Sure

I just meant that the rule is fairly easy to interpret, last man is straight red and Iraizoz was just that

Home of Barca Fans