Lliga | Round 20: Barca - Bilbao 6-0

God Serena

Starting Vidal in a relatively important game when we have both Roberto and Alves available? He hasn't really been convincing so far, I'd have hoped he'd get more time to get back into the swing of things before put in such a situation. Now he's either going to show us he's worth his spot, or get crucified...

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
I don't know if resting Alves in such an important league game is the best decision. Messi will need some help with Balenziaga who is always "on" him in our recent games against Bilbao.

Alik

Well, we're playing Bilbao three times in a row. Vidal was likely to start at least one of the three.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
referee is Mateu... weird to say but im happy about it, no one from the capital and noe one to be afraid of showing a red card if its deserved at unorthodox times (first half)

lets see how laporte does against MSN, if he plays...

Spot on with Lahoz. :lol:

Kuchi

Match over before it really started..if it were against real madrid or asspanyol I'd be grinning all the way, but somehow i feel this call, although 100% legit and correct will be more fuel for the madrid supporters..

Either way, might as well profit from this and have an easy night

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Need to get that third goal, don't trust this team with a 2-0 lead anymore. Defence looked a bit shaky at times.

gregorrin10

hah, Roberto at LB, there you have it! 6th different position he's playing this year, amazing!:lucho: Hopefully Alba is ok, though.:blush: But these hamstrings are a bitch, Roberto might just be the deciding player once again, if he can cut it at LB too. But ok, Vermaelen can take the wheel there also, hopefully before Mathieu and Adriano.:p

Oh, boy, we just trashed Athletic! After the red card, I knew only one team would play, but that's more than I expected. :suarez: MOTM, so glad for him, too bad he is suspended on Wednesday. Absolutely fantastic performance from the whole team, except for Bartra and Piqué.

Arda and Vidal fit like a glove, they were outstanding today. On the other hand, I'm sad about Messi and Alba's injuries, hope they recover fast.

:barcaflag: :barcaflag: :barcaflag:

frog-fcb

Great result tonight the best of it is bilbao have basically ran themselves into the ground so it should leave wednesday a bit easier for us and lucho can rotate a bit more

SKS-

Given that they went down to 10 early, it does take away from the scoreline a bit, but regardless Barca secured the three points and that is all that matters. :barcascarf:

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
Training match by the ref fcks it up early.,.. Nice 3 points, but the real Match is wed
[gfy][/gfy]

Home of Barca Fans