Lliga | Round 20: Barca - Bilbao 6-0

Neymessi

Pleased it's a sun night game, am really looking forward to it.

Not seen much of Arda or Aleix yet apart from highlights so hope they get some game time.

Lpool v Utd 14.05
RM v Gijon 15.00
Stoke v Arsenal 16.15
Las Palmas v AM 17.15
Barca v Bilbao 19.30

Sorted :cheers:

I don't expect livpool manu to live up to the hype and it will probably be a crap match like last time and RM match will come to my rescue after manu livpool half time.

jairzinho

Tricky match, especially the Copa home and away games. They're 8th in the table, not really inspiring form, but as usual, they always seem to remember how to play football when they face us. :lucho:

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
They're usually not that much of a challenge when we face them at home. Also, the player that always gives us a lot of trouble, Aduriz, is suspended. No more excuses now, too many fuck-ups already.

SKS-

I like that Aduriz is out. Scored twice against us at San Mames.

Hat-trick! However the 3rd was a penalty to be fair. Nonetheless, as you have indicated, it is indeed good news for Barca that he is out. In our last 7 matches vs Bilbao, Aduriz has managed to find the back of the net 6 times.

Cant afford to drop points here, will need to be clinical in front of goal.

Kikan

Not worried ONE bit , 3:0 easily in the first half and one more goal in the second half . NO i'm not drunk

dakt

Hope I'll be able to watch this one. I don't think we'll have problem playing them at home and with Aduriz out, we have no excuses.
3 games in tight time frame against them is fucked up, but at least we'll see some football unlike with that shitty ass club, that has shitty asss players, and shitty ass supporters and shitty asss owner....oh, yes, ShitAsspanyol.
Man I'm still piseed off...

dostoevskij

referee is Mateu... weird to say but im happy about it, no one from the capital and noe one to be afraid of showing a red card if its deserved at unorthodox times (first half)

lets see how laporte does against MSN, if he plays...

F

Flavia

CY8TmwEWMAEEK_D.jpg

Home of Barca Fans