Mavericky Puig

El Flaco

Puig more or less confirmed that he'll stay at the club.

[tw]999619288737644544[/tw]

Riqui Puig: "’Thanks be to the trust and support. It makes me very happy to follow at the best club in the world and learn from the best. LONG LIVE BARCA’"

messi1995

HE STAYS!!!!! I knew Pimienta in charge of the B team will convince players to stay. Thats what I'm saying: trust the youths. Don't buy useless brazilian or other random players when we have La masia. Maybe some left for money but for the majority of the youth players, it was never about money! Pimienta played a key role in the renewal of Riqui Puig. Why? Yes because he has the barca DNA inside him and care about the youth more than this board and Lopez. Zero credits to the board, only to Pimienta and maybe Valverde for mentioning Riqui when he was asked about youth.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He got something very special in him. You can see it when he plays. Even Valverde rates him highly. Mentioned him a few times during the season along with Alena and Oriol Busquets.

Pimienta might be the best thing to happen to Barca B since Pep/Lucho were there.

[tw]999350472958988288[/tw]

Last edited:

messi1995

Before Pimienta took over I thought we barca fans hyped him too much, including me. I knew he was very talented but I thought he just had incredible good dribbling skills. but under Pimienta he improved massive and now he has more than just dribbling skills and I love how he reads the game and play incredible well. Deserved contract renewal.

Messi983

Puig has officially renewed his contract till 2021 with two more optional years. Buyout clause is set at 100M€.

[tw]1006124776660717572[/tw]

Home of Barca Fans