Mavericky Puig

messi1995

Was soooo good today woow. Looks like a different player under Pimienta and I'm so happy for him. Very talented player!

Raketa10

How tall is this guy? A really interesting player!

EDIT: I found it, apparently he is 169cm tall.

Last edited:

Messi983

I thought he was smaller but Messi is 170 and they look about the same height on these pictures.

[tw]980812693543284737[/tw]

Joan

He is good. I didn't believe he'd stand a chance but he can shield the ball well and works hard.

messi1995

Improved massive because of Pimienta. What our youth players need is a good manager that can guide these players and help them adapt to our DNA. If they are good enough then they will suceeed no doubt. Riqui is soooo good and I believe he has a chance but still a long way to go. No one will be close to Andres Iniesta, but I would like to see Riqui replace him one day. If he has the ability to Thiago in the future I will easily take that. Need midfielders that likes to running the show like we used to have.

Last edited:

BusiTheKing

Spilled my beer from watching how this guy dribbles with both feet. Good thing he's been training with the first team so he can keep his head fixed on making it through trying times with the B team.

khaled_a_d

Yeah, he has quit some talent. If he is really 1,69 I would say he actually has a chance to make it in 1st team.

messi1995

Mig Rico: “Look at Riqui Puig. He is only 1.69m tall but he dominated the big Chelsea lads in the UYL final. Why? Because he has Barça DNA and he played our way. And we won 3-0.”

What?? Is he just 1cm shorter than Messi? I thought he was 1.63 or something 😂

messi1995

Heard Riqui had an another masterclass game against Malaga's juvenil? Didn't watch the game because of the bus parade Barca had but how good was he today?

Home of Barca Fans