Mavericky Puig

tacticvarium

Thank god no one cares what members of this forum say after ONE "bad" game of a decent player. Otherwise we would maybe loose a real gem.
What is it with all this black or white thinking?! Everyone plays a bad game even the mighty Leo....
Apart from that we have to take a look at the overall team at this game with uncommon tactics and formation.

It's not just ONE bad game tbh.
He is still physically struggling vs 'Segunda B' players and some flashy movements and passes from youtube highlights can't hide the fact.

CatalinR10

Messi 170 cm, 72 kg
Kante 168 cm, 70 kg
Puig 169 cm, 56 kg
Lady Gaga 155 cm, 53 kg
Angelina Jolie 169 cm, 54 kg
Lana Del Rey 170 cm, 55 kg
Keira Knightley 170 cm, 54 kg

If Riki went into a 1 vs 1 duel involving some pushing and tackling, he would have 50:50 chances against Keira Knightley, Angelina Jolie and similar:
1194853302.jpg.0.jpg

d9062d8b0941cbee5f8873bde580d9d8.jpg

ange-2.jpg

Let's hope that in the future Champions league teams will field defenders who will be skinnier and physically weaker than Keira and Angelina, because Riki would struggle in tackles against these two ladies.

Let's hope...

Actually I was praising Kante saying that even if he is smaller than Puig ( LOL) he is still a world cup champion, best player in EPL at some point , etc.

The GOAT potential midfielder for Barcelona :worthy:

JohnN

He needs to gain some weight probably even if her looses on agility. He is pushed over easily right now. Still, I feel he will turn out at least better than Alena.

clemente

It's weird that he's 20 but still hasn't added weight, by now surely the fitness team should have taken care of it...

Danic

It's not just ONE bad game tbh.
He is still physically struggling vs 'Segunda B' players and some flashy movements and passes from youtube highlights can't hide the fact.

Are u kidding me?! I would never judge a player based on yoitube videos....
I stay by the fact that he is one of our most intelligent midfielders always looking for attacking passes and for speeding up the game if possible. Of course it doesnt always work...

Devils

It's good that he was sick today.

Can you imagine him going up against Kondogbia today?

It be like watching a high school boxer go against Mike Tyson. Dude would have gotten eaten alive.

Devils

Can we admit that this guy doesn't have a future here yet? Even Setien isn't calling him up for games despite having a paper thin squad.

KingLeo10

One can't be 56 kg and think they have a future in any top flight football, let alone FC Barcelona.

Kid is deluded if he believes otherwise.

fergus90

I'm slightly surprised Collado isn't getting called up over Puig. Midfield is the only area where the squad isn't short. Or is Collado injured?

Messi983

Interestingly nobody is talking about Setien's handling of Puig. He has played "great" 20 minutes against a 10-man Granada team and didn't get a chance since then and has now been sent back to Barça B. If EV would do the same there would be 10 pages here complaining how stupid he is to not build on his confidence after a great game he just had,... :D

Home of Barca Fans