Mavericky Puig

God Serena

Can't understand playing Rakitic, Busi and Vidal against fucking Eibar in the game no one cares about! He should have started today! Fucking Valverde...

Eibar is a dangerous team. They scored two goals! Imagine how many they would have scored if we didn't have such incredible defensive midfielders out there.

abbbs97

I would promote him and have him play regularly against lower teams in La Liga and then if he performs well, make him play against top La Liga teams and even CL.
Wont ever happen under Retardo though.

mc_lovin

Dont like the idea of loaning out our best talents. Hes the first la masia talent I am genuinely hyped for since ages. Alena is kind of alright in a Sergi roberto kind of way, but Puig oozes class on the ball. With Coutinho (hopefully) gone this summer and replaced with a forward we have a vacancy in (left) attacking midfield. He could be a very nice opion to have as a squad player. Other than that he makes a fine mascot probably ;P He looks like a kid.

CatalinR10

how old is he now ?

just checked and he is turning 20 in August.

At 20 yo he only started once in the league , after it was won ?

Sorry dawgs but this cat won't make it here.

Last edited:

God Serena

how old is he now ?

Doesn't matter how good you are when Valverde is here. If you're not Rakitic or Busquets you can gtfo.

Lomar1o

Honestly, I wish this kid all the luck, but realistically, I don't think he's ever going to make it. Hope I'm wrong, but I highly doubt it

Jallo

how old is he now ?

Some players are late bloomers, especially the ones that take a long time to develop physically. I haven’t seen anything to suggest he won’t make it, just too talented. I predict he breakthrough next season as we need playmakers in the midfield field.

tacticvarium

If he is a smart lad, he should definitely consider leaving at least on loan although I'm not a fan of sending our players on loan myself.
Leaving on loan is a very risky choice especially for La Masia canteranos because they have become accustomed to one style of the tactical system which is possession-based Cruyffian football for many years.
But Puig is already 20 this year, he must not waste his time with the B team and should look for more competitive football. Whether he stays with the B team or wins the full promotion to the first team, it is obvious that he will get even less playing times than Aleñá this season. Not to mention that he needs to play under that fucking Shitverde who is total garbage in terms of developing players.

George_Costanza

If he is a smart lad, he should definitely consider leaving at least on loan although I'm not a fan of sending our players on loan myself.
Leaving on loan is a very risky choice especially for La Masia canteranos because they have become accustomed to one style of the tactical system which is possession-based Cruyffian football for many years.
But Puig is already 20 this year, he must not waste his time with the B team and should look for more competitive football. Whether he stays with the B team or wins the full promotion to the first team, it is obvious that he will get even less playing times than Aleñá this season. Not to mention that he needs to play under that fucking Shitverde who is total garbage in terms of developing players.

Loan him to a team that plays a similar system and have a good development coach.

Ajax is a good choice after losing FDJ. He will definitely have some playing time there.

Tackle

Loan him to a team that plays a similar system and have a good development coach.

Ajax is a good choice after losing FDJ. He will definitely have some playing time there.

What a load of bollocks. Delusions of grandeur and a prime example of how out of touch the modern Barca fan is.

Puig would get nowhere near the Ajax starting XI. At best he could be a bench warmer there that plays a few meaningless cup matches. Ajax has much better talents worthy of game time.

The likes of Alena and Puig are only considered talents in Barcelona. Even in Spain the U19 team does not rate Puig, nor does the U21 team rate Alena. The aforementioned lads are very average talents in terms of world football.

hulinat

What a load of bollocks. Delusions of grandeur and a prime example of how out of touch the modern Barca fan is.

Puig would get nowhere near the Ajax starting XI. At best he could be a bench warmer there that plays a few meaningless cup matches. Ajax has much better talents worthy of game time.

The likes of Alena and Puig are only considered talents in Barcelona. Even in Spain the U19 team does not rate Puig, nor does the U21 team rate Alena. The aforementioned lads are very average talents in terms of world football.

I guess Pique and Alba are also very average talents since Lucho left them out of the national team.

Alena and Puig being left out of the youth teams means jack shit. Maybe you should actually watch them play rather than making stupid conclusions based on a fact that one person made the decision to leave them out for whatever reason.

Also FYI Ajax was very much interested in loaning Alena or Puig as a part of the Frenkie/De ligt deal

Danic

I wont compare them at all. For me Puig is a way bigger talent then alena.
We havent seen Puig once in our real formation. It was always a B team. Apart from that he was very convincing in every game he played for us.

Home of Barca Fans