Mavericky Puig

BusiTheKing

Love his do or die attitude whenever he receives the ball. So energetic and eager. Reminds me of a young Messi in that regard.

Joan

Di-rksvXoAAC4c8

Interested in what he'll show with the first team. Valverde seems to like him.

Joan

EV likes him? Get the fuck outta here! EV only likes 30+ players - and preferably Brazilians. Haven't you kept up with Barcaforum facts?

Oh, come on, Trickykid! Get a grip! Everyone knows you're a Fraudverde apologist. Stop giving false clues. Workhorses. That's what he likes. 30+ Brazilian workhorses.

Trickykid

Oh, come on, Trickykid! Get a grip! Everyone knows you're a Fraudverde apologist. Stop giving false clues. Workhorses. That's what he likes. 30+ Brazilian workhorses.

Is there really any point in elaborating? I mean, everyone know the part about workhorses - it goes without saying, yo.

God Serena

Well there is a good reason why that viewpoint of him not using young players exists. It probably has a lot to do with him refusing to use them no matter how easy or meaningless the game is in the one season he's been manager.

But keep hitting those strawmen.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Well there is a good reason why that viewpoint of him not using young players exists. It probably has a lot to do with him refusing to use them no matter how easy or meaningless the game is in the one season he's been manager.

But keep hitting those strawmen.

He did bring Alena with him to Olympiakos and let him sit on the stands after Barca secured first place.So technically he does use youngsters. :coffee:

Last edited:

i_bleed_blaugrana

I thought he was fantastic tonight. Very excited to see his progression because he was a stand out in the 2nd half. Constantly making things happen, excellent positioning and inch perfect passing.

The future looks bright.

Home of Barca Fans