Mavericky Puig

vegitot

We'll have to choose between Puig and Pedry next season. They are both attacking midfielders

If Puig can keep or even be much better till the end of this season then he will be first choice.

He is playing better every match.

Gnidrologist

Immense player as i suspected. Footballing intelligence is impossible to learn. Some players just have it at higher level than others. And his pace, agility and rapid passing easily dismantles any "physical opposition" that we're so scared of courtesy of BBZ.

Gnidrologist

If he will be better than Puig playing for the first Barca team , then we'll talk. For now i'm just glad that there is glimmer of hope towards future in these young players.

Sailor Mars

Playing well under Setien. Was looking so-so in the few games earlier in the season, but has stepped it up immensely after the COVID break.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
That outside foot curler to Roberto on the overlap over the top of a defense had me in tears

fergus90

Playing well under Setien. Was looking so-so in the few games earlier in the season, but has stepped it up immensely after the COVID break.

He only played that game in Ibiza really where everyone was horrific and then came on against Granada where he was lively and contributed to the only goal. Although to be fair the whole forum were convinced he was gonna take off in a strong breeze back then.

serghei

Bring more players from La Masia in the team. If Fati and Puig can look like that after a few games in the team, maybe we have some more talents there waiting for a chance.

Is that Pedri youngster as good?

If Fati or Puig played for a selling team they'd be tagged with 60-70m on the spot.

Richard.H

Bring more players from La Masia in the team. If Fati and Puig can look like that after a few games in the team, maybe we have some more talents there waiting for a chance.

Is that Pedri youngster as good?

Don’t forget Araujo who seems quite underrated too. Solid defender

Home of Barca Fans