Mavericky Puig

Messi983

Swap Puig for Dest (they are both worth around 20m) and include a buy-back for Riqui could be an option Ajax would accept.

Porque

Saw Sociedad last night and surely they could do with someone replacing Odegaard. Their midfield lacks muster this year.

George_Costanza

Iniesta was around 64~65kg when he was 21. That is almost 10kg more than Puig now if he is still 56kg.

Messi was around the same as Iniesta when he was 18.

Iniesta wasn't 65kg around that time. That's B.S. I followed Iniesta since he was still La Masia player!

Second, I already explained Puig physical limitation is not an issue so far. Prove me wrong!

Against top physical team in Europe such as Atletico Madrid:

Puig H 169, W 56kg

vs.

Saul 184
Thomas 185
Felipe 191
Gimenez 185

Guess who was bossing the midfield in that match? Not only that the kid won MOTM!

Unless you have a case that is showing Puig is not good enough for Barca, you need to STFU.

Porque

They've signed David Silva as Odegaard's replacement.

Overlooked that.

Seems things are fast moving this week and we will finally see some incoming players.

If Puig does not get a favourable loan then keep him in the squad and...

...while loan Pedri to Gladbach as they are actively interested in him.

malvolio

psg, city and bayern probably broke their fax machines after submitting so many bids when they found out he is on the market.

vegitot

Iniesta wasn't 65kg around that time. That's B.S. I followed Iniesta since he was still La Masia player!

Second, I already explained Puig physical limitation is not an issue so far. Prove me wrong!

Against top physical team in Europe such as Atletico Madrid:

Puig H 169, W 56kg

vs.

Saul 184
Thomas 185
Felipe 191
Gimenez 185

Guess who was bossing the midfield in that match? Not only that the kid won MOTM!

Unless you have a case that is showing Puig is not good enough for Barca, you need to STFU.

Iniesta was around that. Even if it is not true, he was not as thin as Puig now

Against Atletico is great match for Puig but after all it is one match. What about the match against Osasuna? Puig still not play consistently through out the whole season. Saying he can boss the whole Europe elite team by the result of one match is biased.

Did i say he is not good for senior team?? You are talking bs here. I always say he is good enough to be a starter but need to bulk up to be better. May lose some agility but it worths.

vegitot

psg, city and bayern probably broke their fax machines after submitting so many bids when they found out he is on the market.

Bayern is stacked now so i dont think they want a 21 years old player now. Pep wants defenders, not midfielder now. PSG is only case that would want Puig.

George_Costanza

Did i say he is not good for senior team?? You are talking bs here. I always say he is good enough to be a starter but need to bulk up to be better. May lose some agility but it worths.

I ask you again, prove that he is not capable of handing physically superior team. You can't! For me, he played enough to prove he can so take your bodybuilding fetish somewhere else, this is football not Mr. Olympia!

eaman

Puig is 21 so I'm sure he has been on some sort of diet to bulk up a bit since he has been in the first team but maybe he cant. I mean maybe he's got a super fast metabolism

Home of Barca Fans