Mavericky Puig

jairzinho

He reminds of a young David Silva, in his Valencia days. Same height, same play style.

I think he will be really good as he matures physically and technically.

Catta

He could maybe become like Modric. He was also weak and light when he was younger. For now he reminds me a lot of him with his workrate and determination.

xXKonan

I think another comparison would be someone like Santi Cazorla.

He's small as well but that didn't stop him from being such a good Midfielder during his peak even though he was unlucky with the bad injuries he had.

Batistuta9

The technical ability is clear to see and I think he'll be okay despite his small stature. He seems to have a good mentality, he doesn't back out of a tackle and he's winning 50-50s with players that are physically much bigger and stronger.

xXKonan

Despite his good run of his performances, it seems he's back on the bench as we are still prioritizing aging legs again.

fergus90

He was named RAC1 man of the match against Atletico, Setien said he deserved continuity. In the two games since he gave him 30 mins against Villarreal and 0 tonight. Baffling.

wisconsincule

Shocking that he hasn’t played the past 2 matches. If I’m Setien I’d be playing him every match as he has young fresher legs.

Latschenkiefer

Shocking that he hasn’t played the past 2 matches. If I’m Setien I’d be playing him every match as he has young fresher legs.

On one hand yes, on the other no. He is a really good player but I am kind of glad that he is not burned to death because the coach doesn't know what else to do. The season is lost anyways.

JohnN

Setien is determined to burn the seniors to the ground.
The team needed speed and higher tempo. We have a little guy that has been performing great and deserves "continuity". Fuck it, never sub him on.

MTL_Barca

Setien was probably just too scared to lose/draw. Puig played great these past games but he didn't make use of his 5th sub at all and even the 4th was a CB at 90+2 min.

Last edited:

xXKonan

He had some good moments but I'm wondering if we are just overrating every little thing he does due to the fact that the other Mids we have are just bad to watch now.

Home of Barca Fans