Mavericky Puig

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Clearly has good ability on the ball.

Loves his attitude. Gets stuck in no matter size of opponents.

Def has something about him. Just looks like a player.

Challenged even taller and more physical players against Juventus.

Guy might be small, but he's aware of his limitations and got toughness like Verratti who should be his role model in how size really doesn't matter if you got the right attitude and quality.

kilian

No it’s not. It is very dependent on build type (ectomorph, mesomorph, endomorph), BMR, REE along with a plethora of other stuff.

I am an ectomorph with a high BMR and as such I had to eat like pig while lifting weights in order to put on minimal amounts of lean mass. I am no bodybuilder either but I had to keep my body in an anabolic state which meant eating large amounts of food all through the day. It’s a horrible thing having to chug down food even when you’re not hungry.

That`s why I said that every person is different. Everyone knows that ectomorphs need to eat more, but as a top athlete you don`t have the luxury to put on some fat with lean mass, and it`s a very known fact that it is almost impossible to gain only lean mass. That`s why they are probably on a strict diet with timed intake of carbs etc. There are methods to gain muscle with minimum fat, while not eating like a maniac. Different ways to get to the same goal, depending on what you need. But we are really off topic here.
[MENTION=20420]God Serena[/MENTION]

Man, you are really trying to be irritating as fuck. Go learn something if you want to discuss topics like this and stop talking crap and calling people ignorant.

DonAK

Anyone watch the Barca B game? I read he got his debut for them and played a good 20-25 minutes. How did he do?

messi1995

This boy is so fucking physical weak ahhaha. So fuckings small, looks like a 14 years old but he got the technical ability. Feel very sorry for him if a 1.90 big defender kicks him down. How did he play today by the way? He has inproved alot with a new coach and deserved Barca B debut.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

He has one of those faces that just looks like a proper player.

Dont really know what I mean by that.. but he just does.

hulinat

If he is such a great player as everyone is saying then why hasn't he debuted for B team ages ago? Grimaldo made is debut in Segunda at 15 years old.

Is it because he looks and is physically like a 12 year old?

God Serena

If he is such a great player as everyone is saying then why hasn't he debuted for B team ages ago? Grimaldo made is debut in Segunda at 15 years old.

Not everyone is going to compare to Grimaldo, who could possibly go down as our biggest failure when it comes to promoting youth. I wouldn't say this kid is anywhere near that Grimaldo level of quality.

DonAK

And Bojan broke Messi's age record debuting for the 1st team. Where the fuck is he now.

Who cares about whether Grimaldo broke into the B team at 15 or 16.

tacticvarium

I would say yes. He is physically too weak, even compared to young Iniesta.
I think the club seems to be cautious about his promotion but he is also not rated as one of the current best talents within the club unlike Cesc, Thiago or Aleñá. He is intelligent and technically gifted but I'm not convinced if it's superior enough to overcome his weakness.

hulinat

lol sure whatever. Kid has to go through some major physical obstacles that will take years before hes ready for any sort of 'professional football' level

Jallo

[tw][/tw][tw]967469786853728258[/tw]

Somebody give the kid some creatine and steroids already. He is almost 19 and looks like a twig.

Home of Barca Fans