Mavericky Puig

soul24rage

Yeah but that's also a factor. Puig has eyes and brain so he can clearly conclude he won't get a chance this season so why the fuck is he choosing to play a 3rd tier football instead of going on a loan? Next year when people start complaining he didn't get a chance they should be reminded it was his choice to play for Barca B entire 2019/20 season.

Yeah i would have sent both him and alena on loan seeing as I dont think we'll be able to sell midfielders this summer. They are at an age where both of them need first team football.

Raketa10

If we manage to sell one of Raki/Vidal than Alena should stay if we sell both of them Puig should also stay but we probably won't sell neither of them so both Alena and Puig should go on loan.

Denis, Munir and Cucu all did well on loans.

Rafinha also. He had a great season with Celta and good season with Inter. Unfortunately constant injuries destroyed him. Those who weren't good on loans would never make it here.

Last edited:

Vilarrubi

I doubt Roberto will play in midfield. I bet he will end up on the right side again within next month or two.

You meaning RB or RM? I doubt he'll be RM in a 4-4-2 now we've got so many attacking players. Can't really justify playing 2 up front when we have Messi/Suarez/Griezmann/Coutinho/Dembele.

Messi983

If we manage to sell one of Raki/Vidal than Alena should stay if we sell both of them Puig should also stay but we probably won't sell neither of them so both Alena and Puig should go on loan.

Rafinha also. He had a great season with Celta and good season with Inter. Unfortunately constant injuries destroyed him. Those who weren't good on loans would never make it here.

Yeah, I've forgot about Rafinha.

Absolutely agree with this. We should use loans more often. Alena would need to be loaned out last year already now it's probably too late for him anyway so he could just stay and see how much he'll play because he doesn't have any longterm future at the club IMO.

We shouldn't make the same mistake with Puig. Players who could be our future should be able to play regular First Division football at age 20. Whether that's in La Liga (preferably because of easier adaptation) or in another league (Eredivisie, BL) it's another question but Puig shouldn't spend another season in Segunda B. Kids need to get out of their comfortable zone to grow up.

Raketa10

You meaning RB or RM? I doubt he'll be RM in a 4-4-2 now we've got so many attacking players. Can't really justify playing 2 up front when we have Messi/Suarez/Griezmann/Coutinho/Dembele.

RB

Yeah, I've forgot about Rafinha.

Absolutely agree with this. We should use loans more often. Alena would need to be loaned out last year already now it's probably too late for him anyway so he could just stay and see how much he'll play because he doesn't have any longterm future at the club IMO.

We shouldn't make the same mistake with Puig. Players who could be our future should be able to play regular First Division football at age 20. Whether that's in La Liga (preferably because of easier adaptation) or in another league (Eredivisie, BL) it's another question but Puig shouldn't spend another season in Segunda B. Kids need to get out of their comfortable zone to grow up.

I also have nothing against sale and buy back option. In that case a buying club has a bigger motivtion to grow a player and buying back a well developed player is always a good thing.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans