Mavericky Puig

gregorrin10

I know it's his name, but Richard in the title really bothers me, he sounds like some english overrated bloke. Just edit it to Riqui Puig. :p

gregorrin10

Anyway, I see some people saying he's been officially promoted, I can't see it being true though? And to be honest, as long as at least Rakitic and EV, maybe Vidal too are still here, I wouldn't want it anyway. So i'm conflicted, I want this kid in the first team so bad, cause I think he's ready, but with even Alena getting too little action, even after he actually proved already he can compete here, I can't imagine Puig ever playing more than first round Copa games under EV. His physique might not be a weakness in our minds (and it's not), but it's basically EV's mortal enemy, the totally anti built, of what he wants, so he'd probably be giving Puig even worse treatment than to Malcom last season, if that's possible, and we can't afford it, for probably the most exciting player from La Masia, but one who has already played his time for the B team and is now on the brink of first team level. Some others might be just as exciting (Fati, Moriba), but they're just not there yet.

tacticvarium

Somebody make this stupid kid think again about wasting another year with the B team. He is basically ruining his career and potentials himself.

Andresito

Staff member
Who in this club genuinely thinks it's a good idea to let him play in the 3rd division? He could contribute to the first team right now.

kattanib

David Silva 2.0

Absolutely entertaining to watch. Him and FDJ made midfield play enjoyable to watch once again. Consistent sexy build ups.

kattanib

Who in this club genuinely thinks it's a good idea to let him play in the 3rd division? He could contribute to the first team right now.

And he should. He should be promoted and integrated gradually just like Iniesta was in Rijkaards days

tacticvarium

It's Shitverde's usual fuckups that won't give meaningful first team minutes to Riqui but it's his own decision not to go on loan and rather stay with the B team. He is being stupid here. It's not like we have Van Gaal, Rijkaard or Pep and Laporta as our president. One year at his age is crucial for development and his patience will be rewarded with nothing.

Home of Barca Fans