Mavericky Puig

hulinat

I think the best scenario would be for him to spend 1 more season with the B team and buildup his physique during that time.

Valverde will be gone next summer and the elections are also held in 2020 so he could start fresh under a new manager and new board.

gregorrin10

I think the best scenario would be for him to spend 1 more season with the B team and buildup his physique during that time.

Valverde will be gone next summer and the elections are also held in 2020 so he could start fresh under a new manager and new board.

Elections are in 2021, not 2020. And Valverde will probably stay until then too, he's the definition of this Board.

EdmondDantes

I think he should be aiming for proper senior football. A loan to the Eredivisie or even Bundesliga would do him a world of good.

Raketa10

I think he should be aiming for proper senior football. A loan to the Eredivisie or even Bundesliga would do him a world of good.

This! Staying one more year with Barca B would be a terrible mistake. He needs to play a proper senior football this year so a loan is probably the only right solution for him. Ajax would be a great choice. Just look how Olmo developed while playing for Dinamo Zagreb.

Devils

Staggering player.

He plays like Modric ffffssss.

Under any other manager he would have been a first team player.

abbbs97

if valverde has any shame, he would promote Puig and get rid of players like Rakitic, Busquets and Rafinha.
Puig-Frenkie-Arthur is the way to go.

cro-man

Is this guy really not good enough for the first team? am I missing something? Everytime i watch him with the first team he is one of the best on the field. For my part he is playing much better than alena...

Last edited:

Donatello

Is this guy really not good enough for the first team? am I missing something? Everytime i watch him with the first team he is one of the best on the field. For my part he is playing much better than alena...

Lol, do you seriously expect him to get minutes when the likes of De Jong and Arthur will struggle to get minutes.

Deal with it. As long as Valverde is around, only chance they get is in CDR. Even if they do get a chance in other matches, if they fail to impress, there's no coming back.

Sorin

Both Puig and Alena should be loaned out for a season or two. Puig won't progress worth a shit in Segunda B. He should be playing against La Liga players or at least for a Segunda team. Alena needs minutes too and he won't get them this year.

Home of Barca Fans