User Tag List

Page 47 of 61 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
Results 691 to 705 of 905

Thread: Richard 'Riqui' Puig

  1. #691
    Senior Member
    God Serena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    5,898
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raketa10 View Post
    Can't understand playing Rakitic, Busi and Vidal against fucking Eibar in the game no one cares about! He should have started today! Fucking Valverde...
    Eibar is a dangerous team. They scored two goals! Imagine how many they would have scored if we didn't have such incredible defensive midfielders out there.

  2. #692
    Senior Member
    tacticvarium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    1,531
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

     
     
    Hope he does not make a stupid decision to waste another year with the B team.

  3. #693
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    799
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would promote him and have him play regularly against lower teams in La Liga and then if he performs well, make him play against top La Liga teams and even CL.
    Wont ever happen under Retardo though.

  4. #694
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    943
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dont like the idea of loaning out our best talents. Hes the first la masia talent I am genuinely hyped for since ages. Alena is kind of alright in a Sergi roberto kind of way, but Puig oozes class on the ball. With Coutinho (hopefully) gone this summer and replaced with a forward we have a vacancy in (left) attacking midfield. He could be a very nice opion to have as a squad player. Other than that he makes a fine mascot probably ;P He looks like a kid.

  5. #695
    Senior Member
    catalinutzR80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Posting perfection in the Women's thread
    Posts
    12,837
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    how old is he now ?


    just checked and he is turning 20 in August.


    At 20 yo he only started once in the league , after it was won ?


    Sorry dawgs but this cat won't make it here.
    Last edited by catalinutzR80; 7th June 2019 at 05:18 PM.
    ,,Concha de tu madre, hijo de mil putas"


    - I will NOT watch another Barcelona game untill Valverde leaves -

  6. #696
    Senior Member
    God Serena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    5,898
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by catalinutzR80 View Post
    how old is he now ?


    just checked and he is turning 20 in August.


    At 20 yo he only started once in the league , after it was won ?


    Sorry dawgs but this cat won't make it here.
    Doesn't matter how good you are when Valverde is here. If you're not Rakitic or Busquets you can gtfo.

  7. #697
    Senior Member
    Lomar1o's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Georgia, Tbilisi
    Posts
    1,098
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Honestly, I wish this kid all the luck, but realistically, I don't think he's ever going to make it. Hope I'm wrong, but I highly doubt it

  8. #698
    Member
    Jallo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    358
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by catalinutzR80 View Post
    how old is he now ?


    just checked and he is turning 20 in August.


    At 20 yo he only started once in the league , after it was won ?


    Sorry dawgs but this cat won't make it here.
    Some players are late bloomers, especially the ones that take a long time to develop physically. I haven’t seen anything to suggest he won’t make it, just too talented. I predict he breakthrough next season as we need playmakers in the midfield field.

  9. #699
    Senior Member
    tacticvarium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    1,531
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If he is a smart lad, he should definitely consider leaving at least on loan although I'm not a fan of sending our players on loan myself.
    Leaving on loan is a very risky choice especially for La Masia canteranos because they have become accustomed to one style of the tactical system which is possession-based Cruyffian football for many years.
    But Puig is already 20 this year, he must not waste his time with the B team and should look for more competitive football. Whether he stays with the B team or wins the full promotion to the first team, it is obvious that he will get even less playing times than Aleñá this season. Not to mention that he needs to play under that fucking Shitverde who is total garbage in terms of developing players.

  10. #700
    Senior Member
    George_Costanza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    3,654
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tacticvarium View Post
    If he is a smart lad, he should definitely consider leaving at least on loan although I'm not a fan of sending our players on loan myself.
    Leaving on loan is a very risky choice especially for La Masia canteranos because they have become accustomed to one style of the tactical system which is possession-based Cruyffian football for many years.
    But Puig is already 20 this year, he must not waste his time with the B team and should look for more competitive football. Whether he stays with the B team or wins the full promotion to the first team, it is obvious that he will get even less playing times than Aleñá this season. Not to mention that he needs to play under that fucking Shitverde who is total garbage in terms of developing players.
    Loan him to a team that plays a similar system and have a good development coach.

    Ajax is a good choice after losing FDJ. He will definitely have some playing time there.
    I have a bad feeling that whenever a lesbian looks at me they think “That’s why I’m not a heterosexual”.

  11. #701
    Senior Member
    George_Costanza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    3,654
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a bad feeling that whenever a lesbian looks at me they think “That’s why I’m not a heterosexual”.

  12. #702
    Senior Member
    catalinutzR80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Posting perfection in the Women's thread
    Posts
    12,837
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nice skills
    ,,Concha de tu madre, hijo de mil putas"


    - I will NOT watch another Barcelona game untill Valverde leaves -

  13. #703
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    620
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by George_Costanza View Post
    Loan him to a team that plays a similar system and have a good development coach.

    Ajax is a good choice after losing FDJ. He will definitely have some playing time there.
    What a load of bollocks. Delusions of grandeur and a prime example of how out of touch the modern Barca fan is.

    Puig would get nowhere near the Ajax starting XI. At best he could be a bench warmer there that plays a few meaningless cup matches. Ajax has much better talents worthy of game time.

    The likes of Alena and Puig are only considered talents in Barcelona. Even in Spain the U19 team does not rate Puig, nor does the U21 team rate Alena. The aforementioned lads are very average talents in terms of world football.

  14. #704
    Senior Member
    Joppe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    2,818
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tackle View Post
    What a load of bollocks. Delusions of grandeur and a prime example of how out of touch the modern Barca fan is.

    Puig would get nowhere near the Ajax starting XI. At best he could be a bench warmer there that plays a few meaningless cup matches. Ajax has much better talents worthy of game time.

    The likes of Alena and Puig are only considered talents in Barcelona. Even in Spain the U19 team does not rate Puig, nor does the U21 team rate Alena. The aforementioned lads are very average talents in terms of world football.
    I guess Pique and Alba are also very average talents since Lucho left them out of the national team.

    Alena and Puig being left out of the youth teams means jack shit. Maybe you should actually watch them play rather than making stupid conclusions based on a fact that one person made the decision to leave them out for whatever reason.

    Also FYI Ajax was very much interested in loaning Alena or Puig as a part of the Frenkie/De ligt deal

  15. #705
    Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    429
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tackle View Post
    What a load of bollocks. Delusions of grandeur and a prime example of how out of touch the modern Barca fan is.

    Puig would get nowhere near the Ajax starting XI. At best he could be a bench warmer there that plays a few meaningless cup matches. Ajax has much better talents worthy of game time.

    The likes of Alena and Puig are only considered talents in Barcelona. Even in Spain the U19 team does not rate Puig, nor does the U21 team rate Alena. The aforementioned lads are very average talents in terms of world football.
    I wont compare them at all. For me Puig is a way bigger talent then alena.
    We havent seen Puig once in our real formation. It was always a B team. Apart from that he was very convincing in every game he played for us.

Tags for this Thread